Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Had text to say bill over due but can't find which one in my account 

Jenny242 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I am on a pay monthly contract and have been since October so I have been waiting patiently to upgrade to a device. My account showed I could upgrade in 24 days so I was excited to shop around for a new phone! There was also an option to upgrade my t...

JaiDee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where do I find my Xbox game pass charge ?

Hey, I set up my Xbox game pass to be charged from my 02 account but I can’t find anything on my bill on in the app to show this payment. Where would I find this ?

Resolved! Pay Monthly in Italy

Hi, I am using my Pay Monthly Samsung s21 in Italy for approx 3 weeks. Can anyone inform me of anything I have to do to save charges? My contract is unlimited mins, unlimited sms and 40gb data. Thank you for any help.

Craiggc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel

I want to cancel don’t have access to the number and I live in Australia now

Mullarkey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Misinformed about Early Termination Fee

I purchased a Virgin deal that came with an O2 sim. I was told that i could cancel within 42 days and not receive and early termination fee. I phoned O2 within this time period to cancel the contract as the service I was receiving was almost unusable...

Paula26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Price increase

Why has my bill increased by 17%?

Sneck by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos