Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Double

How can I put my mum on same contract? 

Monkfish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing contracts

Hello, I have a pay as you go O2 sim. If I get a pay monthly contract for this sim and cancel it or it otherwise ends, will my sim revert to my pay as you go network?many thanks

Resolved! wifi calling - in depth

I have a samsung galaxy S8 and I'm trying to understand the mechanism behind wifi calling. firstly I realise the phone has to register with the wifi-calling-server first before the phone can make wifi calls. how often does the phone ping the O2 serve...

tonjg by Level 3: Thinker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Prepaid master card

I haven't received my prepaid master card 

Robert21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal Issues

02 are honestly one of the most shocking networks I’ve come across and are very unreliable.My phone calls drop out, the calls can sometimes become garbled, 4G/5G coverage is very poor.I can be on the phone to someone and the calls will just keep drop...

Devonlad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nintendo switch contract

Hi I took out a contract for a Nintendo switch except I used the wrong email address I quickly changed it but now I’m not sure if they accepted my contract or not as I’m sure them emails have been sent elsewhere money was taken from my bank for the d...

O2 have lost my device payment / order

I used the app to “upgrade” my device on the 18th April, paid of the device (£859) and chose a sim only plan which kept my mobile number. The payment all went through via PayPal. I got an email confirming my order with the order number showing the de...

Resolved! New order

I made an order/application last night for a new device on contract, got sent all the documents and the last email I got said it was all steam ahead on o2s end etc etc, the item is meant to be for a store collection tomorrow but I’ve not heard or had...

Cassie19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos