Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! change spend cap

Hi, How do i change my spend cap? Thanks

Mark48 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

wifi calling slow to activate

First day today on O2 after porting in from EE. I live in an area with barely a signal so wifi calling is a must for me. I've noticed that when I restart my phone it can take a good 10 minutes for the wifi calling icon to show up in the notifications...

Resolved! replacement sim card

I need to obtain a replacement sim card for my mobile phone. I am a monthly payment customer

trelawne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching number to new contract

I’ve started a new o2 contract via a third party seller as was loads cheaper than upgrading my current o2 sim only. How do I move my number from the sim only to the new contract?

debjay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone tracking

I ordered a second phone in my account over 48 hours ago. Its still shows as being processed ? how long should this take it’s urgent now

Jack25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to log in to my o2

I’ve changed from pay as you go to monthly contract and it keeps telling me my o2 app account isn’t ready

Bri-bri by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving house

Do I need to inform you about the change to my address?

Maria13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract ending

I have a pay monthly contract that is soon coming to an end. I have been looking around and can find the phone I want on a much cheaper deal than I am currently paying for my current phone. What do I need to do in order to end my contract when it’s t...

Shazza26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Safesearch

Since I've been moved to O2 from virgin I've noticed that my safesearch is locked on and I can't change it. Why is this and how can I turn it off

Tariq74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos