Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Airtime charge

I have just signed a new contract - SIM only - at £14.00 per month yet you have sent me an SMS advising that £17.01 will be taken from my bank by DD. Why the difference please?

cavalier1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I speak to a human about my abroad charges?

I went on holiday to Turkey and didn't expect to be paying anything for data as it was advertised on the o2 website that customers get free data in Europe. When I arrived in Turkey I didn't get told I would be charged, I only received a text saying m...

Rlangley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 messed up porting my number - its now lost forever

Hi,I moved from Plusnet to O2 as it was competitive price and sadly plusnet were to be no longer. I noticed when I arrived to O2 the 4g was really really slow. My number from plusnet was successfully ported over to O2. I was still in my 14 day coolin...

DaveHHH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Tariff change

Hello I'm looking to change my o2 pay monthly tariff. I'm on a 30day rolling contract (or 30 day custom plan as they call it)I checked the change tariff options available to me and they are ridiculously expensive for less data etc If I order a new si...

lisaspoon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Only Joining Query ?

Can anybody help with the following questions: Is it possible to speak to an agent via the virtual chat bot , as it seems impossible Is port in next day if done next working dayWhat is the EU roaming limit Do they have Wi-Fi and 4g callingWhen does t...

myself123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ending a contract

Hi. I just phoned O2 on 202 for the second time. I phoned them the first time 3 weeks ago to end a contract for a sim card and get the 2nd phone number removed from my o2 account and I was told that in 2 weeks I should get my final bill. It’s been 3 ...

Mina97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network at home

Hello.I have been 2 days without network just at my home.I cant call and receive calls.I sent a notification and everything was supposed to be fixed within 48 hours. Now its 48 hours, even more and still not working.

An14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling Abroad

Hi , I’m travelling abroad next week and it’s important my phone works in Italy, France and Spain. I understand pay monthly will work as it does in UK but do any iPhone settings need changing.

Resolved! 2 phones on the one bill

I have an account with O2 have had for years, I use the phone for my work and claim back my airtime bill from my company. I, 3 months ago, got my son a phone and wanted to pay this out of the same bank account, with two seperate bills. However I now ...

Spec1410 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to access my O2 account to top up my balance

I put in my log in details but the O2 app says it is having trouble accessing my account, and if it doesn’t resolve within 48 hours, to contact them but I really need to top up my balance today

Sharvaree by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos