Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Swapping sim?

Hi,I have 24month contract with O2 which I go through Carphone Wraehouse with my phone a Galaxy S 2 about a year ago.My daughter wants to swap her phone with mine as mine does more things than hers does.She is on a 3g monthly contract and her phone i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing date

How can I change my billing date?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 can you price match ?

Hi O2, I'm happy with your services/network coverage etc but I'm paying too much for o2. My contract runs out on 7th of March 2013 can O2 match Tesco's offer 1500mins5000text1 months contract2GB Data I spend last 12 months on o2s on& on thingy for 12...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accessing my account (view bills online) etc

I may (or may not) have created a profile in My 02 a VERY long time ago. I have created a new profile to try to sort my bill out and CANNOT access My Account - I keep getting this response :The username & password you signed in with not showing your ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Family usless.

Is anyone else having the same problem as me. We have 5 phones (3 contact, 2 PAYG) in the family. As 2 of the contracts have been active for over a year and we have not got close to using the included allowance, we decided to change the package to sa...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! do i need to give notice to cance and get a pac code?

hello really hope someone can help me!!!! i want to cancel my contract which ends on the 6th march so my renewal date is 6th feb. i would like a pac code to use with my new contract. so i rang o2 this morning and spoke to 3 separate people who all to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topping up over the phone max number on cards

I use to debit cards to top up mine and my husbands phones over the phone, we have changed sims a fair few times over the years and now it wont let me top up his new phone as both cards say they are registered to the max number of numbers, how do i c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data roaming turned off, still charged

When in Ghana over xmas/new year, I did what I understood we are advised to do, I left 'Data Services' On in order that I could browse via wifi but turned Off 'Data while roaming' (BB 9810 Torch). However, I quickly became aware that my BB was access...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 charging me for media messages I did not send

New Years eve, I wrote and sent text messages wishing Happy New Year to 34 of my friends ( all saved on my contact list) The message contained no special characters ( not even a smiley) and it was just PLAIN TEXT. Last week I had the shock of my life...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos