cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Family usless.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone else having the same problem as me.  We have 5 phones (3 contact, 2 PAYG) in the family.  As 2 of the contracts have been active for over a year and we have not got close to using the included allowance, we decided to change the package to save some money. 

What a mistake, the first month we did it we got a bill for over £50 on one phone for calls and texts to another O2 family member.  O2 have refunded that but, almost 3 months later, we are still using up the allowance on o2 family calls!

O2 customer service are of no use, they fob us off saying they will sort it out but so far nothing.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there yes I can sympathise with you on this happened when I first set it up 3 years ago also the customer management side of the family is down and has been for over six months o2 cant be bothered to fix it I had to go down the route of an official complaint to get mine sorted in the end after many proposes of phone calls back from managers and nothing o2 really don't want to help customers with this service THEY PROVIDE AND CHARGE FOR

Message 2 of 3

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
@haymaker2k,

I've sent you a private message.

Cheers
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 3 of 3