Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Lines Open 7am - 10pm

Hi so it’s 21:07 uk time and it says your lines are closed and to ring back between your business hours which are 7am-22:00 !!!!!7 days a week please explain why you are closed

Misc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi

Why can't I log into my 02 app

Resolved! Swap plans

Hi, looking for assistance please. Id like to change my current O2 sim only plan to the O2 pay as you go plan. I've ordered a new sim today, but unsure of how I keep my existing number? Do I need to request a PAC?Thanks in advance

PLOW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service after number port - please help

I got a new o2 SIM only contract on 1st May 2023. I was given a new sim with a temporary O2 number which worked well when I inserted into my phone. I asked for my old GiffGaff number at the same time and the was informed porting will happen on 9th Ma...

orth0d by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data, rolling over & bolt-ons

I thought that my data rolled over from month to month but it looks like only bolt-ons roll over. Can someone confirm this please? Also how do they know that I have used that data and not the data from the following month? (If that makes any sense)I ...

ellymoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi

Hello. I am writing to you about the subscription I have. because I lost my phone yesterday in the park

Resolved! Bill charges

Why am I being charged for a full monthly bill for 2 phones when we can't receive calls are make calls with disruption in Dromore area of Co.Down.The mast has now been down for several weeks, the problem was scheduled to fixed in the 1st week of May ...

Ladybird1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My device is broken (Samsung S7) and I have a sim-only plan.

The phone will not switch on, I have tried to reboot using various combinations of volume/power keys but it is still not working. I think I need to buy a new phone but I cannot find the page where I can buy a new device without a new data plan. Can s...

Clum by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos