Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Direct Debt

Hi, I want to put my Device Plan on Direct Debit how do I go about this, I also have a new Debit Card that I want to use.

Resolved! My ipad

Hi, can someone help me. I am on pay as you go on my phone but pay monthly on my iPad. My ipad does not have a phone number so do not know how to find how long I have left and any details on it. When I sign in all I get is information on my phone. If...

Pepa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Second sim and weird credit check failure

I got an O2 sim contract last week. Everything nice and smooth. Once the sim arrived, the app proposed an offer to me for a second sim which was very cheap (8 pounds a month). So I decided to get a second one for my tablet. The first request and a fe...

Ioannis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using mobile data in Turkey

Hello! I have been in Turkey now for 3 days and have had to use data each day for work and family purposes. I understand that it costs each day I use it, but I’m wondering if I’m able to use it for the 2 weeks I am here? Is there a limit? A cap? I do...

ky6hh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! App

I am unable to log into the App

Yvonne5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit Score Showing as Loan

I have 3 O2 accounts. 1 of which shows as telecom and the other 2 (most recent) showing as loans which seem to be affecting my credit score due to the usage being close to the phones value. Does anyone know why O2 would indicate to credit agency’s a ...

Smbhoy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to freeze account

Hello, I have looked high and low online and on the o2 on how to freeze my account. I lost my SIM card whilst abroad last month and therefore it has not been in use. I called customer support today who told me it’s easiest to do through the app but I...

Hanz1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with refund please?

Good evening I returned my phone on the 10th of May and tracking shows the phone was received on the 11th of May. I have spoken with live chat who have also confirmed the phone has been received. The phone was returned within the 14 day cooling off p...

Resolved! Why is o2 switch up so painful

Have been in to o2 Swindon today to try and switch up on a handset that I got last weekend....... the store assistant told me he can't process it as a switch up it has to be done in the 14 day change mind policy and then the new handset I get I can't...