Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How to freeze account

Hello, I have looked high and low online and on the o2 on how to freeze my account. I lost my SIM card whilst abroad last month and therefore it has not been in use. I called customer support today who told me it’s easiest to do through the app but I...

Hanz1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with refund please?

Good evening I returned my phone on the 10th of May and tracking shows the phone was received on the 11th of May. I have spoken with live chat who have also confirmed the phone has been received. The phone was returned within the 14 day cooling off p...

Resolved! Why is o2 switch up so painful

Have been in to o2 Swindon today to try and switch up on a handset that I got last weekend....... the store assistant told me he can't process it as a switch up it has to be done in the 14 day change mind policy and then the new handset I get I can't...

Dementia customer

My Gran has dementia and recently moved into a care home. For obvious reasons she won’t need her 02 contract. How do I cancel it on her behalf

PRW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Bill

I wasn't able to use my phone for a month and now my bill is outstanding. I should be paying about £15 a month but they want me to pay £46. I looked through the billing and I have zero understanding of how they reached they reached this figure. I'm n...

Ella3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to cancel my account

Hi, I am trying to cancel my new contract but every time i call your line drops. I want to cancel my contract, i am within the 14 days period. What do i need to do?

Andreas1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade options

i want to upgrade my phone to an iphone 14 plus but i want unlimited data but dont see any plans offering this

grahan11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I have just moved all my things over to my new phone that i got today, and I have paid my bill in full but can't seem to make out going calls is this a problem as i need a new sim card or could it be something to do with being cut off for a late bill...

Resolved! Account - app

I can’t login to my account on app and when i login on page its showing message tha i don’t have any product.

Lui by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud Check

Hi, I keep getting phonecalls about being offered 40% discount if I fill out a survey - the questions are probing and ask for my login details so I hung up. Is this genuinely O2 reaching me?

CW23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos