Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! bill

what can u do when your bill is to much .have gone over my minutes .should o2 let u know. has i have never gone over before .spoke to o2 say they came silpt the bill over two months is there anybody esle i can ring

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! E2 Save Mobile

Hi All I have a 30 day rolling contract with O2 which I have been a customer with for about 8 years now. I have had a customer service rep from O2 on the phone to me tonight offering to upgrade my contract He said that he would give me 300 mins, 500 ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! On PAYG but considering a change so I can 'tether'

I have been on PAYG with O2 for years, I now have an i phone4 with a PAYG sim, I pay per month for Text & web which gives me free texts and web allowance depending onhow much I top up. Usually £10-15 a month. I also have an i pad3 with a sim which I ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network key

I have damaged my phone am trying to put my sim into a spare mobile while I am waiting for my replacement to arrive and I am being asked for a network key the spare phone is a vodaphone

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

What to do when experiencing service issues?

Hi guys, If you’re experiencing difficulties with your phone or service, please give the following 6 steps a try: 1. Use the area checker to see if there’s an issue in your area: http://bit.ly/9ODOEG 2. Turn off 3G 3. Check if anyone else is affected...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unrecognized media message charges

Can anyone help?I have been receiving charges for 'media messages' that I have not sent since November 2012. I've notified O2 but they've not been very helpful.I can prove that the messages in question, which appear on myO2 bill but are not on my pho...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BlackBerry Bolt on

I saved my rewards to my blackberry and i was wondering if you could use them to pay for your black berry bolt on and if not, why?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't remove any of my bolt ons

I've got two bolt-ons currently on my phone 'messaging100' and 'ALLROUNDERWEB' which I would like to remove, but it's saying I can't due to technical issues, I have been trying to do this for the last month and it's still not worked. Any help on dele...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

MyO2

Brand new customer to O2 after buying an iphone5 for my daughter. I have been trying to access myO2 for the first time, but it keeps telling me the service is unavailable/application error, try again later. Is it me? have now tried from home, work an...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay & go

Hi guys, i pay & go but hear you can P & G to use my phone for my tablet (Internet Provider... ie...connecting to internet)....does anyone know the tariff's and does it work anywhere ? any country ? and what rates (price per minute) for abroad and ho...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos