Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Return replacement handset and get different handser

HiSo I have a Galaxy Ace 2 on a 10.50 contract which I got when I upgraded in December.A few weeks ago I sent the phone in for repair because the screen kept freezing. When I got it back the phone still had problems and now o2 are sending me a replac...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early upgrade

Hello thereI've seen the offer on the Galaxy S4 (£37 for unlmtd minutes and texts and 2gb of data), however this offer ends on the 25th of April and my contract does not expire until 8th of June with the option to upgrade early on the 9th of May. I c...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay and Go Go Gg

Jemma: current balance is 0.77 and when I top up I get Anytime unlimited texts to UK mobiles, 500 anytime minutes to UK mobiles and landlines, 1GB web in the UK for £20.00 a montho2: Please allow me a minute to check thiso2: Thanks for waitingJemma: ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! htc windows 8

does anyone have a htc windows 8 phone if so can you tell me which apps come with the phone as i do alot of work on facebook and twitter????

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited contract

I've a unlimited contract but what numbers are free when your calls are unlimited?

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setting up voicemail on Pay&Go Go Go

Hello. I registered and topped up my SIM for the first time yesterday, and I have a voicemail.I've reset my PIN, and when I use my phone to set up my voicemail, it says that I don't have enough credit to get into voicemail, and I'm transferred to the...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 200 minutes. Any network

I am probably being dense here but what exactly the above mean? I am thinking bout times for free calls and how this applies to ringing friends on their mobile phones?Thanks a lot

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

First upgrade

I am about to have my first upgrade,but have very little knowledge on how it all works :S! Currently use an HTC and I love it and have considered keeping it & getting a simplicity tariff but it is not much cheaper at all so thought would be as well g...

• 8 replies
  • 1 kudos