Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Getting network up and running

Recently lost my phone. Got the sim cancelled on Monday,. Today upgraded phone and got a new sim with the same number transferred. Have the bars showing access to network, but not able to make or receive calls yet. How long does it normally take for ...

DRSK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About my number

Hello I was just wondering when will my number be transferred over to 02 ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re-connection Time?

I paid my over due phone bill and started the process of re-connection over 25 hours ago. Why has it still not been re-connected yet?

DaveXO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 make order before me

O2 confirm order which one I don't ordered please explain my how that possible they grab me money. Look like control my money before my. It is a crime to which everyone has closed their eyes

Gytis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Hi I was wondering if I could get some help Iv been swapping over from one job to another so money a bit tight the now I was wondering if I’m able to pay my phone bill on the 22nd of October?

Hi123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

1 week later, sim is not working still

I am at my wits end...1 week ago exactly, phone was stolen. That evening I reported it stolen, sim barred - fine. Next morning, I upgrade my sim to an o2 refresh plan, get a new phone, I was told to give 24hours for my sim to work. 24 hours pass, I h...

s-s by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel Inclusive Zone bolt on issues fixed?

Hello Community ,I'm travelling to Canada in the next month or so, and have a Sim Only tariff that includes the O2 Travel Inclusive bolt on showing in my account, hence, should have inclusive roaming whilst I'm there. Now, my question after checking ...

BTN_EPS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty replacement phone

My original iPhone 12 Pro Max was faulty and because I’m disabled and CANNOT be without a phone I was sent a replacement phone! However this phone does not seem to hold its charge for any length of time

Sharr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

I’m trying to pay my bills on my account but every time I put in my details and pay, the screen goes blank and I have to refresh the page which makes me do it all over again. How can I pay my bill?

Resolved! GPS SIGNAL UNSTABLE

Why is GPS signal always unstable? It gets lost while driving. 

Koskori by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos