Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Can I Hide Numbers On Bill?

Basically i have an issue where the family have fallen out and i have been told i am not aloud to contact certain family members, however i ignored this and carried on, now my parents want to check my bill to make sure.Is there any way i can hide cer...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

What's A Good "Slide" Phone For Under £100?

I'm looking for a new phone, and quite like the looks of "Slide" phones, meaning the ones that slide the front away to reveal a keyboard underneath. I've included a screenshot to give you an example of what I mean.I was just wondering if you guys kne...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Retentions - rubbish offer!!

Hi guys,I have been with o2 for about 5-6 years now and always paid my bill on time. I am coming to the end of my 18 month contract and am currently due an upgrade as i have less than 1 month remaining. my current contract (an upgrade) is online 35 w...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited Calls/Texts Start Date...

Hey there folks. Sorry if this has been asked before, I did a search first. ...I am a brand new 02 customer, i got my phone from 02online last week on the 'unlimited' tariff. My question is, When i first ever top up my £15 tmro night, will i be eligi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract but not through O2

Hi all.My 18 month O2 contract has 6 weeks left. From what I have read in the forum it doesn't look like I'll be offered anyhting like the deal I got a year and a half ago (Free Nokia 5800 £35/m (-£15 loyality discount), 600mins, 2000 txts and data p...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade before time

Hi, i hope someone can help. Apologies if this has been asked before...I am unable to upgrade for another year, however, i cannot see how i will be able to continue without taking out another contract with O2 or elsewhere. I am aware that this is my ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which Mobile Phone Should I Purchase?

Having recently lost my mobile phone (Nokia 2720) I'm in need of a new phone. What I'm looking for is listed below: - On 02 Network.- Pay As You Go, NOT contract. - Decent/clear quality camera. - Bluetooth. - Black coloured. - Price Range between £20...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

changing to simplicity

Ok ive changed to 02 and bought a new sim for my phone it was on a post code tarif? i think and i called 2202 to change to simplicity i went through this all and picked the allowance of topping up £10 and getting unlimited texts and 100 Minutes.How l...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

google account rip off!!!!!WARNING!!!!!

Just set up the google account so that i could get apps for my new Lg phone and it cost me £17 and took about 5 minutes..... I was told in the shop it was a max of £1 per day ,obviously extra to down load games etc............ DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Expired sim

My old sim card expired ( I lost it - then found it months later ) but I can still hear my 'You've got through to M...etc ' greeting. I now have a new one so would like to get put a stop to the old one.Any ideas ?Thanks,M

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos