Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Silly me!!!!

I have been a customer of BT 02 forever. I bought a new phone and when the payments were paid up I went on line and asked for a monthly call ect tariff .....SILLY ME!!I got a new sim and number. So thankfully phoned O2 and explained oh SILLY ME I had...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call Divert

I set up call divert earlier as a possible solution to my signal problems. Once I'd established that it worked I cancelled it using ##002# and a message popped up confirming it had been cancelled. Later on I looked at my phone and the call divert sym...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to cancel my contract

Hi there, I moved to France last week and would therefore like to cancel my contract as the renewal date is tomorrow. Can you help me and tell me how to proceed? Thanks in advance. Julie

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phones 4U stop selling O2 Phones

Phones 4U have ceased offering O2 contracts, upgrades or PAYG phones. Phones 4U state this is due to a "recent startegic re-evaluation of its network relations" Maybe they, like many of us, don't like the way O2 is currently doing business http://www...

davethorp by Level 21: Regular
  • 54 replies
  • 1 kudos

increase in prices mid contract

O2 has found an opportunity to sting new customers with another price rise and we’re calling for action.O2 has announced a mid-contract price hike of 2.7% for its eight million pay-monthly customers, due to come into effect in March 2014. Unfortunate...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff reduction.

I have been told that if I ring up O2 I can get a reduction of £5 off my tariff, You need to have had your contract for more than 12 months as I have, they do not publicise this as I have been told, but you need to contact them and ask.Has anybody el...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 taking money from my pay as you go phone

I have 2 phones one only text messages which is pay as you go and the other monthly so why have O2 decided to take a pound from my pay as you go phone every couple of days for web services it's on wifi you idiots so now I won't add funds to this phon...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos