Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

increase

Here's a copy of the email I Important news about the price of your mobile tariffAt O2, we want you to have the best digital experience possible. That's why we're always investing in the best technology.We're already making this happen. But with the ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Weak to unworkable indoor signal

Hello guys,I used to live in Richmond where the signal used to be spotty and bad. (indoors and outdoors) But now I moved in to a different area of London where the signal is almost excellent outdoors (3G is always on and almost full reception bars on...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract 2005

Looking to find my contract terms and conditions from 2005

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! short messages

Today, on 27 of January I sent 2 SMS to one person, but O2 charged me 10 SMS. I do not understand why.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost pay monthly phone

Hi, i lost my phone which is pay monthly, it was not insured so i cant get the phone replaced by o2 however i need my sim replaced as i will still be paying for it. how do i go about this?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Price Rise but Coverage Worse

I live in and work all around Northamptonshire day in and day out and have renewed with 02 contract after contact with up until mid 2013 no issues. But now what an earth 02 has happened to the Northants coverage? Both phone & data? I hear advert afte...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Minutes Usage

How do I check my minutes used per month, for current month and previous months. I am on monthly tariff.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I was charged for sth I did not subscribe to

Hello, Few days ago i was charged two pounds for subscrition to EA games. It is strange because I do not recall subscribing to anything or agreeing to pay any extra money. I remember text msgs with some offers from o2/EA games, but I always thought i...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bad network in my area

Hi All I've never really had an issue with using 3G but in the last 7 days, it is terrible. Not been able to use my mobile net, only text and calling. I am in the RG5 area of reading. It seems to be an issue down my road and a couple of roads over an...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 year Monthly Contract increase.

Just received an email saying that my monthly mobile phone bill is to increase by 43p per month as from March! Why? Don't give me the standard rubbish about RPI increase. Thought you sold me a fixed 2 year deal!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos