cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silly me!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been a customer of BT 02 forever. I bought a new phone and when the payments were paid up I went on line and asked for a monthly call ect tariff .....SILLY ME!!
I got a new sim and number. So thankfully phoned O2 and explained oh SILLY ME I had ordered a new phone !! Well O 2 were fantastic the lovely agent said that's NO BOTHER it would be cancelled and put on to my phone number of which I know without thinking. SILLY ME. May 2013 until today O2 have taken payment every month without fail. No bills to my home address. No bills to a phone number that I use. No refund NOW

SILLY ME. O 2 have nearly £ 200 pounds of my money and they have refunded me £9....

Concluding. I wanted to carry in with my account. I have been paying for that account and a number that has never been used....
SILLY ME
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

How have you brought this to the attention of O2 by calling them from your phone by dialing 202 ?

I suggest you put anything your not happy with in writing either via snail mail via recorded delivery

Telefónica UK Limited
Correspondence Department

PO BOX 694

Winchester

SO23 5AP

and or via the complaints process.

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C...

Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144700 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
What did you do with the phone and sim when it arrived?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im assuming the OP thought it was the upgrade phone and the new number was just an interim one until the upgrade completed !

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I thinking CS have just changed the tariff on the existing mobile number rather than moving it to the new account.

OP, I take it you didn't notice the payments coming out on your bank statements?
Message 5 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144700 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
tbh, I'm not really sure what's happened ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I have to agree, surely any overpayment should have aroused suspicions?

I can't figure out what has happened though.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 7 of 7