cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Divert

Anonymous
Not applicable

I set up call divert earlier as a possible solution to my signal problems.  Once I'd established that it worked I cancelled it using ##002# and a message popped up confirming it had been cancelled.  Later on I looked at my phone and the call divert symbol had appeared again so, thinking I'd done something wrong I did ##002# again and made sure that it definitely said forwarding was cancelled.

Just now I did the latest iTunes update and when the phone restarted call divert was on yet again!  I've now cancelled it but does anyone have any ideas why it keeps coming on and, more importantly, what I can do to stop it?

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's not just me then!  I've never noticed it before so I assumed it was something I'd done today!

After I posted this I had another look on the forum (I searched for call divert first time rather than call forwarding) and I found this and gave it a try so I'll see what happens - http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/Call-Forward-icon-keeps-appearing-here-s-...

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try this ;

• Check Call Forwarding status by tapping Settings > Phone. Turn the Call Forwarding option off and on again (or on and then off again).

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Every time I restart/switch off/on my phone the call divert symbol pops up!

I have to go into settings to turn it off but sadly it comes up anyway!

Would be nice to find a solution to this!

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Try this ;

• Check Call Forwarding status by tapping Settings > Phone. Turn the Call Forwarding option off and on again (or on and then off again).

Just tried this and still the same 😞

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's not just me then!  I've never noticed it before so I assumed it was something I'd done today!

After I posted this I had another look on the forum (I searched for call divert first time rather than call forwarding) and I found this and gave it a try so I'll see what happens - http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/Call-Forward-icon-keeps-appearing-here-s-...

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fingers crossed.

Let us know if it works.

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just did that myself using the guide and it WORKED grin

Message 7 of 7