Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Pay & Go Simplicity

New P&G Simplicity tariffs are being rolled out on the 4th June. There are unlimited texts for £5 per month and other deals for minutes and web.More info here ::http://www.o2.co.uk/explore/tariffs/pay ... simplicityhttp://www.mobiletoday.co.uk/Mobile...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I check extra charges?

I've only been on contract for the last 4 days, And I just checked to see if any other charges had been made to my account.There's been an extra £0.17 charged from somewhere.. Is there any way to see why it was charged?Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

3G Connection - but NO data throughput.

Just set up a HTC Desire.Using the default APN settings for PAYG I can connect at GPRS and it works fine.However if I try at 3G it connects but I get no data at all.The same sim works fine in a Nokia N95 8GB, with full working 3G !Any ideas ?Thanks

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIMPLICITY PAY AND GO

Hi.A few days ago, I changed my tariff to Simplicity Pay and Go. Today, I had around £1 left on my phone so I topped up £10 to get unlimited text and web and I even got a text saying 'Thank you for topping up' ...However, when I check my balance, it ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activating new sim card from Israel

HiI've ordered new pay as you go sim card from e-bay dealer but having trouble activating it from IsraelShould i expect trouble on top-up with my local credit card?How do i know the line is active i tried to call it from here (Israel) but was answere...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text from abroad

Hi can anyone tell me if when you text from abroad does it use 4 uk text or is that an old thing O2 used to do?Thanks R1Sean

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

why do i not get priotiry?

i just joiined o2 yesterday through the carphone warehouse. however the only reason i joined o2 was to get priority. the man at the carphone warehouse assured i would get this but having looked on here today i cant. but what i dont get is i pay the s...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

'myo2' beta page

HiThe other day, there was an option where I could try out the beta 'myo2' page. I have to say, it was a heck of a lot clearer than the current style, and also there were options available to me which I didn't have before, such as tariff changes / bo...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos