Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 4G Network in Leeds & Bradford City Centre

I was quite shocked when I was in Leeds city centre and in Bradford city centre when using 4G. I ran a speedtest in both city centre and was shocked that I could only get between 6 and 8 Mbps! What happened to 4G being the fastest speed available? I'...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

20GB Data Tariff.

Just been in local store and have been told that the 20Gb Data will no longer be available after 13 November, and will be reduced to 8Gb!

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number

Recently took out a pay monthly contract with o2, and have been trying to move my number over. I've completed the online form 3 times, and entered all required details, however i'm not getting any email to say the request has been received, and my ol...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my Samsung sim doesn't work

I have a replacement handset as I lost my old one I have a new sim but it doesn't work can you help please

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra Credit Offer and Sim Swap

I recently bought a new phone and it needed a nano-SIM whereas my previous O2 SIM was a standard one.I ordered a new SIM and used the SIM swap site to swap the SIMs (so I could use the new phone with the new SIM, but the old number, etc) I am now bee...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need help.

I rang O2 when I was still in the UK before I went on holiday to pay my bill. They were updating the bill system so I couldn't pay it they said they wouldn't block my number until the 17th. I landed in Spain and they have blocked my number. I am abso...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Owner

I want to pass on my phone to my partner who will also take over the monthly payments. I have all her details here, how do I update the owner and bank details

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fed up with slow data connections in SW England

I've been with O2 now for 8/9 years and have always been happy with their service, in particular, their excellent UK based customer service and the odd perks I get. However, im getting really fed up lately of slow data speeds around the South West. I...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is it possible to change my contract?

I recently got my first contract, and got 2GB of data, but I've now realised it's not enough. Would I be able to change it so I get more data?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot add a bolt-on

I'm on o2 pay monthly and have used my data allowance, but when I attempt to add an extra 100mb bolt-on, either by phone or web, I'm simply told it can't be added, and to try later. I'm given no explanation why. Any ideas?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos