Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My bill

Why can't I change tariff to something cheaper and why do I have early cancellation charge when my phone is already paid for?

pascal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moved from Virgin to 02 on a ridtculous and more expensive tariff

A year ago I was on a VM £8 a month tariff. It rose with cost of living to £10 a month and now it has been moved to 02 at £13 a month. Yes I have been given 50gb of data (i used to have 8Gb of data) but there was a reason why I had low rates. I DO NO...

MG17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changed my mind about iPad Air order but made upfront payment

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could please help me urgently? I was in the process of ordering an iPad Air and have got fairly far into the process, but have now changed my mind as I was reviewing all the legal stuff and it's all made me worry a lot (...

Resolved - O2 to O2 number transfer issue

I have been trying to migrate an O2 pay monthly number to my new O2 pay monthly sim contract.Transfer was requested on 26th July. Old number was cut off and by the 28th the number still hadn’t transferred to my new sim. Called O2 again and they said ...

LisaT2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Contract end

I believe my contract is coming to an end and I want to move from O2. Please explain the process. Thank you.

T09 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overdue bill

Hi, o2 has disconnected my phone due to an overdue bill. This has happened due to my employer changing my pay date for my salary. Can o2 reconnect my phone until I get paid ?

Ikram777 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network issues

I have been having issues with this network for the past few weeks. It seems to come and go in regards to making and receiving calls I downloaded the app as instructed and registered for updates as it said there was an issue with a mast in my area an...

Cousi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change of payment date

Hi team, can you help in changing my monthly payment date to the first of the month?

TR0608 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My 02

Hello. I have a contract with yourselves - have done for months now however I can’t access my phone contract with you via my o2 app. It’s stating it’s not available to me on the app. And via the weblink it doesn’t show my phone contract - can you ass...

Lisa37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos