Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

safesearch

how do i turn safe search off?

toe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Via WhatsApp

Hi. I recently upgraded my contract via o2 on WhatsApp, and I'm trying to look at upgrading my other contract but all my conversations are lost when I switched to my new phone, so I can't find how to contact the WhatsApp team again :'(

DjSammyD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim and phone

Hi, My current o2 number is x I recently purchased a new phone contract with the number Y. I believe you have received the PAC code. can you please confirm what I now do? thanks

Treeves88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong order

I made an order but thought it was an iPhone but it went through all wrong. Trying to cancel it so I can order correct device but can’t get hold of anyone . Any ideas

Stjohns11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overdue payment

Good afternoon I have a query on my 02 app with my device plan stating that its over due I've checked my bank and it come out on the date it was supposed to. I have one payment left next month and my device plan is paid and I don't want to upgrade as...

Wooby1976 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EMERGENCY CALLS ONLY

mY PHONE HAS SUDDENLY STOPPED MAKING OUTGOING CALLS. iT GIVES ME THE MESSAGE "EMERGENCY CALLS ONLY". wHY IS THIS?

DavidH2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Hi just wanted to know if there is anyway to find out how many contracts are at my address?.

Dave48 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery date on pixel

I pre ordered the pixel and it says delivery to me will be on or before launching date. I've still no delivery update?

Resolved! Transferring number to O2

I am trying to transfer a number from ID Mobile to O2 on my Son's phone...I ordered a 12 month O2 contract sim and it arrived today so i put it my Son's phone and obviously its the new o2 number. When i ordered the sim i entered the PAC i'd got form ...

rjw273 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

So I have been barred and got no way of contacting them.

Lisa8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos