Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New Style bills

Is it only me? ..but isnt it a pain having seperate bills for airtime and device paln? Why cant they simply be placed on one bill (they could be itemised seperately)? Come on O2 think about ease for the cuistomer - not your own systems

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want regular PAYG not big bundles

Hi all. Well I think my subject line says it all really. I don't want any sort of bundle, they're not worth it for me. I want straight-up pay as I go. ThanksMartin.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gone from Pay Monthly to Pay and Go

I've recently gone from Pay Monthly to Pay and Go and asked for my number to be transferred back to the new sim. This was about a week ago and my number hasn't been changed over yet. Is this normal or do I need to phone again and ask for this to be d...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills

It's irritating when 02 make an error on your bill, you query it, they say "yes your right , we will credit next months bill" why cant they refund you now. I appreciate the bill has been created but why should I wait a month?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International sevices to a favourite number

While I'm in Ireland and Mexico what is the cheapest way I can keep in touch with a specific number here and while they are in the USA what the cheapest way to keep in touch while I'm in the UK and Ireland?

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 has blocked my website as an Anonymizer

Hi, I'm an O2 customer and when I access my new website www.onethousandmoons.com it is blocked by O2. I have checked O2's website and it says it's being blocked because the website is an Anonymizer (whatever that means). Can somebody at O2 please loo...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Picture messages

HiI just found out that it has cost me 30p to send a picture message to a mate.Now I don't care about the money but surely it's data and therefore comes under my data plan?!Cheers

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trade in/upgrade question

I have iPhone 5s with 10 months to go on contract, so £220 to pay off to do early upgrade. I saw on here that I can sell same mobile to O2 for £184. My question is can I sell them the phone, then use that money to pay off phone, and then get a new ip...

Resolved! HTC on mini

i was just wondering how much i would get if i was to trade my htc one mini black or if i can get a new phone within my phones price?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos