Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Trying to get my PUK code?

Hi all. I've been an 02 Pay Monthly customer for a year, before that I was pay & go for 9 years on the same number. Tonight, I blocked my phone by trying to set a pin code and not knowing the old one so thus it blocked. Trying to use 02's online PUK ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC HD2 stock?

I ordered an HTC HD2 last Thursday, as an upgrade, I received an email, thanking me for the order, then one saying it was being processed. The status of the order stayed on "in progress" all that day and all day Friday - I emailed O2 on Sunday only t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why do iPhone tariffs have unlimited wifi but others not

I would like to know why an iPhone tariff at £25 a month is equal in every way to a £25 a month tariff for any other smartphone but the iPhone one comes with free use of wifi hotspots and the tariffs for other smartphones don't. Other smartphones are...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Retention Deals anymore

I am coming up for my contract renewal and just been in touch with upgrades and retention, they had no offers at all and was happy for give me PAC code even though my bill is consistently over £50 a month.Has anyone else had this problem?

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Being charged but still didnt receive the next day delivery

Not a good start. Did order a simplicity 20 sim on last 1st of April for next day delivery as I was told. My PAC from Vodafone (I wanted to move to 02 after 11 years contract with Vodafone) expires on next 14th of April so that is the deadline.Meanwh...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 hope you’re listening? Your customer services haven’t

I lost my iphone on New Year’s Eve and silly me I had no insurance. Unfortunately I wasn’t long into my contract so I called O2 to discuss my options. By the way I’ve been an O2 customer for approx 5 years now. I was told that I could opt to buy a re...

• 54 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Customer Service Praise

It's time to upgrade my iPhone, decided to call O2 to discuss what next as I had heard there is a new iPhone coming out in the very near future. Called CS and explained what I wanted which was the iPhone Simplicity 20 to tide me over until such time ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

When will I get my order?

On the 29 march I ordered the simplicity sim but I have not yet recieved irmt because it was out of stock. Does anybody have any idea when my order is likely to arrive?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Wave Coming To O2, but...

Ye the Wave IS coming to O2 ( its in the new coming soon bit ). All good stuff as this is bound to be THE device of the year taking all its specs into account and probably my next handset, The BIG bummer though is according to the website, O2 are opt...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos