cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving O2

Anonymous
Not applicable
I sat and "chatted" on line for about two hours. All I wanted to do was end my contract early and start a new one immediately but with an iPhone rather than the Sony Ericsson one I have on contract. I was passed around from department to department each time having to resell my needs. Each helper told me I could do it but needed to pay to stop the contract which I said was ok and then because I was starting a new contract the one month notice wouldn't count. Everything was fine. I was sent to Paul in sales and he took ages to read my chat record then asked me all the same questions and gave me the same answer. He said all was fine and I asked to go ahead but he went missing for ten minutes and when he came back asked me how he could help! I told him what was happening and after a while he came back saying "we are closed, ring theses numbers tomorrow'.
I have not and will not. I have bought a new iPhone 4S and now want to close my account, pay the get out cost and go elsewhere. The O2 site is not very helpful. Is there an email address that I can use. I will not telephone them or take their calls and email suits me. Can anyone suggest what I do now.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the link. Shame it is buried. Maybe it isn't but seemed to be to me. Funny, kept getting the chat box telling me that it is so quick!
Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

You could have saved yourself a lot of time and gotten what you were after if you had called 202 for free from your mobile and spoken to someone. If you had looked on the forum you would have seen how useless chat is in regard to most things.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4