Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Whats using my balance

I have a spare pay and go phone.It has not been switched on for two weeks and yet my balance has gone down.What is using it?I thought I had disabled everything but I must be missing something.Can anybody help. Lorraine

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Congestion

Hi is anyone having problems with o2 in certain areas? In my location o2 have stated that the mast in the town is 100% capacity.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail question

Hi, I'm trying to call someone but all I keep getting is someone telling me to press 1 to send a text to let the person know you tried to call as they are currently unavailable. Not had this before, does anyone know what service it is. Thanks

Resolved! TEXTS COSTS

Why do some texts cost more than others to send to another UK mobile? I'm on payg and costs are ranging between 12p and 36p. Is it my phone (Sony Experia E1-only a month old) or does it depend on the length of the text? 59 year old female who's not a...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Shared data

Could someone explain to me how this works?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading early

Hi. I'm looking at upgrading to the iphone 6 as I'm currently still with an iPhone 4 and it's getting painful! The early upgrade fee is £123.20. I was just wondering if this will come down at all once this months bill is paid on the 13th? Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay bill on internet

For the past few months I have tried withous success to pay my account on line.Why is it sooooo hard to pay account on line?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reconnection?

So I've been cut off and would like to pay my bill but can't ring out not even the free 202 number, before anyone tells me to ring using a landline I do not have one, my lowest bill in the last year or so was £98 and highest in November at £228 I hav...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! horrified

Just been on live chat for over 30 mins requesting pac code . To be asked continous questions about new phone that I got and then to have phone hung up. I am upset , distressed to be treated thus wsy and still have no oac cide. Horrible experience.

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos