Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

"Your balance was too low to get your monthly allowance"

I used to have O2 home broadband, and got a reduced tariff if I topped up a O2 PAYG phone sim every month or quarter (can't remember which). Anyway, because I didn't use the O2 sim in my main mobile phone, I built up a big balance which I'd use in a ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cheaper to buy phone outright?

After being an O2 customer for several years I decided to look at upgrading to the iPhone 6. I found a pay monthly option of £9.99 up front + £48/month for the iphone 6 64GB O2 says that the device payment part is interest free over the 24 month peri...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refresh billing

Hi Just gone onto the refresh tariff and got my first bill. It says my airtime bill is £26 (some international texts in there hence its higher). It states that "This is your airtime bill only. You also have a separate monthly payment for your Device ...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MOVED FROM PAY & GO TO MONTHLY

Had a phone call from o2 and moved to monthly sim contract and was told i could keep my old number and recieved a new sim the next day.Now i done the sim swap and it didnt work as my old pay & go is still working and the new sim is also but its a ano...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Friends and Family discount SIMO?

Hi there, took out a new 12 month SIMO deal with o2 the other day, from the store directly in Peterborough. And I have a relative who works there, so I asked them to apply there F+F discount on the account. And it has been a few days and I've had no ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Generation crossover pricing

Hi all, I'm looking to finally take the leap off the Apple bandwagon for my next upgrade and move to either Xperia Z3 compact or HTC M8 mini (If I'm honest I'm leaning more towards Sony) This is mainly for budget reasons as obviously their contracts ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Big Bundle Nano Sim

If I recive the £10 Big bundle nano sim does. That mean I can only top up to £10 or can I top up to £15?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff details?

Maybe I'm being thick but where are the easy to understand tariffs for Pay & Go. I put a tenner on a new sim card last month. I haven't used the phone at all and now I've got zero credit? I'm guessing somewhere in the "deal" I've signed up to it says...

• 30 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Monthy Upgrade

I recently got an iphone 6 on my upgrade, decided i dont want it and sent it back.when / how do i get the option to get another phone? i can see its been signed for so they have received it...Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos