Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

POOR O2 coverage - iPhone users included

Hi,I was just wondering what other pple felt about the coverage that O2 provide compared to the other networks? I've been with O2 (iPhone) for 6 months, and have daily problems with making and receiving calls, and also whilst on a call, having episod...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung BARRED. Blackberry BARRED, now Nokia BARRED!

Ok, I was out this thursday and I lost my phone with my simplicity sim card in. I have two phones, one which is my blackberry which i use of a week and my old samsung which i use when i go out, just in case as i would rather lose my old phone than my...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant view my online bill

Hi Everyone,been suffering this a while now, I'm on simplicity 19.99 30day rolling contract, but I cannot view my bill anymore on the o2 web site.Worked fine at first but then one day when i clicked view my bill, it takes my to my personal details an...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Customer Services

Hi,Im new to this forum so i was hoping someone could help us out with my situation with O2. Ive sent them 3 e-mails via the customer service reveiw email and have no reply. Heres how my email went: Hi,I would like to file a complaint against O2. Ive...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

New, 3g sim card, can I keep my old number?

I recently bought an LG Gw520, which as far as I understand has 3g, however my sim card doesn't.The sim that came with the phone, however, does. Is it possible for me to use the new sim and keep my old number?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I insist on a paper bill?

I don't have a functioning printer and I do need to keep paper records for tax purposes. Can I insist on a paper bill? I get so frustrated with the 'but it saves paper' argument when it plainly is all about O2's costs and profits!

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Migration times Contract to PAYG

Decided to migrate my contract to payg for a while. The contract was disconnected at 8am this morning but my number has still (5pm) not been migrated across.Phoned CS and told to wait to 6pm. However, I have a feeling this one has really been screwed...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

12 Free Web and Wifi Cancellation

I've currently got a iPhone 3G and my 12 months of free web and wifi finish on the 10th of January. I do not wish to continue this service so I tried to cancel it on the 6th by phoning 2425, the next day I got a text saying I could not be opt-ed out ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching to O2 unlimited - how long does it take?

Hi,I've been on talkalot for years and tonight, I tried to move over to O2 unlimited tariff using the automated voice system. I was just wondering how long this usually takes to 'kick-in'..?So far, I have recieved a txt from O2 saying;"O2:O2 Unlimite...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPRS Tethering

I have an LG Cookie with a Pay As You Go O2 sim. I can plug it in via USB to my laptop, and use the GPRS modem in the phone to tether a connection for my laptop. I am confused about the legality of this. Can anyone give me a clear answer to whether t...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos