Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

12 Free Web and Wifi Cancellation

I've currently got a iPhone 3G and my 12 months of free web and wifi finish on the 10th of January. I do not wish to continue this service so I tried to cancel it on the 6th by phoning 2425, the next day I got a text saying I could not be opt-ed out ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching to O2 unlimited - how long does it take?

Hi,I've been on talkalot for years and tonight, I tried to move over to O2 unlimited tariff using the automated voice system. I was just wondering how long this usually takes to 'kick-in'..?So far, I have recieved a txt from O2 saying;"O2:O2 Unlimite...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPRS Tethering

I have an LG Cookie with a Pay As You Go O2 sim. I can plug it in via USB to my laptop, and use the GPRS modem in the phone to tether a connection for my laptop. I am confused about the legality of this. Can anyone give me a clear answer to whether t...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cap on data Web bolt-on?

is there a data cap on the £10 Unlimited Web & Wi-Fi bolt on pay & go? I know there wasn't a cap on it during the 12 month iPhone pay & go tariff I've just come off. topped up £15 a few days on Text & Web tariff, got capped at 500mb

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade options - are they different to new customers?

As the title suggests, my contract runs out next month and so i'd be looking at upgrading online, but looking through the options available to new customers, there isn't a lot that appeals to me. What I'm wondering is if the upgrade section, when i'm...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will my iphone Pay Monthly bill go down once 18 months is up

Hi there,My understanding of the iPhone Pay Monthly tariffs is that while you have to buy the handset (on most tariffs), you're not paying the full price, which is built into your monthly payments. Therefore it follows that at the end of the agreed p...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

using iphone abroad - best tariff

I recently bought an iphone but as I travel extensively world wide, I need to mainly text from abroad back to the uk. I have seen bolt on's for calling abroad from the UK but not quite what I need!Can anyone point me in the right direction???Many tha...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printing online bills

Is anyone else having problems printing their bill now that they have gone online? All I want is to be able to print the whole thing including itemised listing (just like we used to get in the post). There are several issues - firstly you can't get t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Unlimited - Allowance not expired yet still taken my cred

I am on the 02 Unlimited tariff and I am meant to recieve free 02 to 02 text and calls and my allowance doesn't expire until the 17th yet I no longer recieve my free calls. I lost £15 of credit due to this, even though before it said I had free calls...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone simplicity 30 day rolling contract

i'm currently out of my 18 month contract with my iphone and switched to a 30 day sim only deal, £20, 600 mins - web bolt on but no wifii called o2 today to cancel that deal because i wanted to switch to orange or vodafone and they offered to add wif...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos