Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Texts not being received

I've sent several text messages to the number I text most often and haven't had replies to any of them which is very very unusual, i get the impression my texts are not being received.I've just googled my problem and there seems to be a few people wh...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

need advice

ive just recently got a 24 month Contract, only had the phone 2 days. ive just got out my car and my fone has fell out my pocket and is damaged. It still comes on but the screen is damaged i ordered the new contract by telephone and there was no ment...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Am i entitled to a "Brand New" handset?

6 months ago i re newed my O2 contract and got the Sony Ericsson C905. Within days, the software crashed and i was issued with a replacement (refurbished) handset. This worked fine until the end of last month when the software crashed again. This tim...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thinking of Cancelling My Contract!

i was wondering if anyone could help me.i "upgraded" my phone about 3 months ago, the phone itself is brilliant! however the tarrif i am on is appauling, and i regualy go over my allowance and rack up charges.yes yes, i know i should have looked for ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

How long to receive new customer sim?

Ordered a simplicity sim last week, still hasn't arrived how long do these take to arrive normally? nice to see o2 have also started billing me from my order date so im paying for nothing effectively :womanindifferent:

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting Length of Ringtone Before Mailbox Divert

HiOther than direct settings on the handset, is there any other way of setting how long the phone will ring before being diverted, for example, to the mail box.On Vodafone you can type in **61*121*AMOUNT OF SECONDS# (Maximum of 30 seconds - in 5 seco...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 surprise my ***

i topped up with £15 and got a gold surprise coed , all the prises were not of any good to me or anyone else . i opted for a prezzy.com prise , not knowing what exactly this was , i recieved an email telling me my prise code ect. and to go to this si...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

need help dont no what to do

hi alli was thinking off Upgrading to the iphone in november and asked o2 if i could still keep my Unlimited text Bolt On and after about 5 emails they said that i could keep it as i was a valuable customer so i went an got the iphone but i just foun...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Apps not running

Hi I have a Nokia 5220 ExpressMusic phone, I can browse the internet, I can backup my contacts using BlueBook so it appears data is working OK However, when I downloaded Google Mail and Google Maps apps from the google website, they start but never f...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos