Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Contract End Date?

Sorry if this is a common question I could not find anything in the FAQ.I am trying to find out when my current contract ends but I cannot locate how or where to view this. I have followed the steps on the support section with no luck.Could any1 guid...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor Signal thinking of leaving O2

I live in Stratford and get poor signal at home to the point where I am thinking of getting a T-Mobile or Vodafone sim only deal until my contract expires. Is there a way I could terminate my contract early on the grounds of poor reception? Is there ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls to india from Pay & Go prepaid SIM

Hello,I just bought a new Pay & Go mobile SIM. I heard there is some scheme to get a reduced rate on calls to other countries. I need to make calls to India. How can i activate it? Also, what will be the charge once i have activated?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Out of country text messages.

Hi, I have a quick question, i had a search and couldn't find anything that answered my question,I have been texting a friend who has moved to Canada for an extended period and have been charged 10p a text, I read somewhere on the O2 site that sendin...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Family Bolt On

Hi, I've been tryin to buy the Family Bolt On via the website, Is it not working for everyone or just me??When i failed to be able to do this, i rang O2 and visited them in store, but they said it HAD to be purchased by me, at home, on the internet. ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not received my O2 Surprise Conmirmation Email yet???

I claimed my Gold Surprise on the morning of Friday 4th Sep & was told i would receive my confirmation email within 24 hours....but this didn't happen. I called customer services saturday night & the lady i spoke to said she was re-sending the email ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone know if I can send picture messages?

Have tried to send a few but they wont send. A friend of mine says I need to get settings? Can anyone tell me what these are? Also, I am on the simplicity sim contract. Do I get to send picture messages for free?Many thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

transfering numbers, both o2

Hi there, i rang up o2 and asked to transfer my o2 number to my iphone sim, both pay and go. Anyway, i have no signal on both phones and was wondering if this is normal? and it takes 2 days?thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 priority list help please

i have been with o2 for 2 months now on iPhone 3gs and it is costing me £75 a month plus £7.50 for unlimited texts and i have come across the priority list online and cant see any where to register for it. when i phoned up customer services they told...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos