Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

online help chat

there seems to be problems with it today. i have been connected given details and then thats it, disconnected nothing you can do, except become later and later for the other things you need to do in your life/work.i connected a second time, was told ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go

Tell me (1) where I can view my remaining usage on my pay as you go tariff and (2) details about pay as you go tariffs. I keep being returned to "My O2" but cannot get at this information from there.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Pay As You Go

Hello I was just wondering what's the best plan for me I use about 6gb data a month and use 300 minutes ....any good tariffs on o2 or not...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G assistant does not work

Hi, Not sure where / how to report it so will try here:You 4G assistant that you provide link to on all SIM card mini-books crashes at the last step (after providing confirmation code).The service is under: https://www.o2.co.uk/4g/setup/ Any idea whe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mobile data charges

Hello, Even with mobile data turned off on my device, appears to be using data on my "Bolt On" package. Any ideas why this is happening?Thanks,Peter

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone numbers

I've just received a new sim (kept old number) from O2 shop which was installed by an assistant, however, I now only have my contacts' e-mail addresses and not phone numbers. Can anyone help with this?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How often can you use o2 refresh?

I'm just over a year into a 2 year contract and was considering using o2 refresh to get a better phone, but what if I wanted to this again in a years time? How often are you allowed to do it? Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Second line declined

Hi, I am new to the forums and not sure this is in the right section?, but here goes, I was hoping for some advice, I have been with O2 for about 10years, always paying my bill ontime (direct debit) never missing a payment and always upgrading phones...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos