Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Pay as you go text and web tariff

My contract ended today and so i had to reactivate using a new SIM and i have just topped up £10 only to view my balance for it to say i have £9.00. I am confused as to what you have charged me a £1, for as i have only just topped up and not used it ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Card For Pay and Go

I have an old pay and go phone but the sim card has been transferred into my new phone.I would like to get a pay and go sim card for the old phone -- i would like a sim to top up just when needed -- not a £10 / £15 monthly top up.Is it possibel to bu...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

understanding my online bill???

What you've paid, what's due, and when.Bill date28th September 2012Payment due on12th October 2012Latest bill amount£66.38Balance*£66.38Next bill date28th October 2012 This is what my last bill has come up as ... Does balance mean that i dont owe the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 STUDENT OFFER LIE?

I am interested particularly in £50 FREE credit for Pay Monthly customers. I was speaking to O2 customer service 4 different people over phone. And can't explain me how to I get this offer. Neither customer service representatives nore at the store. ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5 sim swap

I've sold my iPhone 4 and received iPhone 5 today. As I'm on contract it says I have to sim swap... To do this I have to give in my number and receive a text to my old sim for a code.. How can I do this when micro sim wont fit into any phone devices ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

MMS charging and connection problems

I am on contract where 20 picture messages are included, I rarely use them but when I do, I'm getting charged and it doesnt deduct the amount in my allowance either. Why if its included? (and no i havent went over my data allowance, it says MMS charg...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

The phone company you can't ring

Does anyone out there know how to contact O2? You can't use on-line chat (it's closed at present due to being too busy), you can't ring them (unless you want to listen to inane 'music' for several hours not even interrupted by updates as to progress ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! On & On Simplicity 12 Month Sim

Hi there,I am currently nearing the end of my iPhone 4 contract, i am able to upgrade in November. I am looking at options of what i can do next. I seen the On & On sim card for 12 months with unlimited calls and texts and 1GB or 2GB data and the off...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos