Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

DON'T BUY IPHONE5 FROM O2 !!!

Yesterday, i processed an upgrade to an iphone and subsequently made a deposit payment and accepted a 24 month contract.There was no indication of how i would receive this iphone5. Within 2 hours of my order, i received an email from 02 to say that i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 48 replies
  • 0 kudos

Awful awful coverage.

Hi there,I have tried reporting a coverage issue with my area several times but it is still just as bad as it always was. The O2 coverage checker shows my whole area as 4 bars 3G, but I'm lucky to get 2 bars 2G. I have been with O2 for over two years...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 upgrade options are a joke

im due for a new phone so i looked at the upgrade options which i assume would give me better deals than if i were a new customer. i was quite wrong. i was wanting to go on to sim only. lets see. if i chose it as an upgrade i can get 100 mins, unl te...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! will i loose m number moving from o2 to o2

hi gus posted on another topic.... im with o2 at mo however makes more sense to get pac number and go via carphonewarehouse or phones4 u however still on o2.... is this easy to do..\????im saving approx £150 as can get quidco cashback and no cost on ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim/tariff drama

Hi there, I am looking for some advice. About 1 month ago my sim card stopped working and asked for a new one from o2, which they sent me - pretty simple right????.....eh, apparently not!! I have been with o2 for over 8 years and for around 7 of thos...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

International call rates

I have recently received a message from O2 stating that: "We 've reduced our prices. From 3 December 2012, you can call landlines for 2p per min and mobiles for 9p per min".However I have been paying only 2p per min for landlines and ONLY 4p per min ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cannot access my voicemail on pay and go go

Every time I try to read my voicemails I get re-directed to the top up options,I am on the pay and go go tariff which has an automatic top up every month on the due date,Also every time I make a call I get "your balance is low" when I find it hard to...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setting up o2 SMTP on Galaxy S3

Hi all, I'm a newbie with a smartphone and have a monthly contract with O2. My ISP is Plusnet and I have no trouble configuring my PoP3 account to work with that but, obviously, I need to set up my SMTP outgoing server to work with O2. I followed the...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! hidden vat cost

I’d like to ask about the hidden vat cost on my bill please. After upgrading, I was led to believe the internet use and tariff would total £16.00 p/m. I’m on my second bill now, and each has been over £18.00 due to “vat”. This wasn’t the case on my l...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ordered new phone- how to keep number?

Hiya I have just ordered a new phone through 02 (was already on 12 month simplicity but upgraded early) as the phone will be coming with a new nano sim and a new number, do I ring customer services once I have the phone to get my old number transferr...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos