Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Wow! My Bill has more than doubled

Just noticed my bill is £50 plus this month. Contract is £15.50 for 200 mins, unlimited texts with 2 bolt ons. Thought the 50MB per day re downloads etc was free. How silly of me they are now charging £1 per day!! I have never downloaded anything or ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wap connection

I am being charged for wap connection but thought it was included in my tariff?!

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I downgrade my pay monthly tariff?

I want to downgrade my tariff as I don't use anywhere near my inclusive minutes.I know I am 'allowed' to do it, but have no idea how to actually do it. There doesn't seem to be anything that lets me know how to do it. As I'll be downgrading to a chee...

Ellen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Due upgrade but don't want to up price

Hi, I am on the simplicity tariff and pay £16.50 month. My upgrade is now due and I would like a new phone only problem is I need to up my monthly fee to do this. I never reach my current limits so I don't want to up my tariff. Is there a way I can g...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung galaxy camera( sim card)

Hi i have the new samsung galaxy camera ( not a phone ) but has 3g so can use to download photo's straight to facebookwhich needs a sim which i have now got bothbut i want the sim as pay-as-you gohow can i put money onto sim in the pack was a top up ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Being charged for long call

Hi hope someone can advise!I recently switched to O2 sIMPLICITY(500 TEXTS and 100mins). I have a LG KP500Q --quite old.My call balance suddenly went down to 7 mins -- so phoned O2.According to o2 I made a 1hr 20min call, I know I didn't but how to pr...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Debit card

My debit card is accepted by everybody ......................... except O2. Is this problem a for others on O2 ?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BT Openzone

Hi all. Tried to log on to a BT Openzone spot this week that is showning on both the coverage map and wifi hotspot map as a live & compatible BT Openzone hot spot. Needless to say it didn't work. It brought up a WLAN page asking me for my mobile numb...

Junior by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have a problem as a low user on pay as you go

Well I can't get my head round all this threads,messages and forums. All I wanted to do was find some things out from O2. But Ill run it passed you perhaps you could send me on the right path. I have had a pay as you go phone for about 5Years, I can ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos