Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Conflicting statements re Voicemail abroad on O2 website

Hi From what I know, when going abroad, I can: 1) Set up an unconditional divert to my voicemail whilst in the UK. That way even if keep my phone switched on whilst abroad, all calls go to my inbox without me getting charged any roaming fees or 2) Le...

Customer service errors not resolved

I spent 3 hours in your Oxford Street office on Wednesday June 18 trying to sharing my data with my other phone. First your customer service said yes it could be done. Changed my phone to 0 sharing. Which of course means I have no data to share. I re...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC no..

How do I receive my pac number please?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travelling Europe - is o2 travel worth it?

Hi Im traveling to europe (western and eastern) for abour 2 1/2 months. I'm wondering whether to get the o2 travel for 1.99/day data or just completley turn on roaming and use wifi. I know there wont always be wifi available though. If i get the o2 t...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spam Text 65065

Has anyone else received a text message from the above number? Message reads: FreeMsg: Use code 0000 to verify your purchase of £4.50 per week I have not signed up for anything and the no money has come out yet? and it better not do!! This must be sp...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

billed without receiving product yet

Can anyone help explain something as the online chat team are useless and ignored my question.I ordered a pay monthly sim only deal which I received an email saying it was out of stock and will be send when back in stock. I have just received a month...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 refresh tariff after phone payed off

Hi all, Just paid off the £150 i had left on my o2 refresh iphone and was told my tariff will now half in price unless i upgrade to a new phone is that right? tried asking live chat but they seemed baffled by what i thought was a simple question than...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to get Bundle balance text

I normally text 'Balance' to 20202 to get my 'bundle' balance - minutes/texts/data and get an instant reply.For a week now I do not get a reply at all, so have no idea how many minutes etc I have left to last me until I can next buy a bundle.Very fru...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos