Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Help me unlock my iPhone

Hi everyone. I'm looking a bit of assistance unlocking my pay as you go iPhone. I've been jumping through the O2 hoops but getting nowhere. I hope this isn't confusing and that someone has been through a similar experience.I've had an O2 Simplicity s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay Monthly Contract

My mobile contract ends in 2 days (on 6th May 2010). I have just decided I don't wish to continue with the contract. Can I ring up and cancel it on 5th May? I don't want them to carry it on because i will be stuck in the contract for another 24months...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

new sim emergency calls only

i recently recieved a batch of pay and go sims which dont expire untill mar2011,but i have tried every 1 in my o2 phone and all i get is EMERGENCY CALLS ONLY,why is this?my old o2 sim works fine

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract renewal date

HiLooking at myo2 account the renewal date is 10/06/10 and i understand i can upgrade one month early being 10/05/10 but if i decide to cancel do i need to i need to give notice on the 10/05/10 or the 10/06/10 as i am getting a loyalty discount & if ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged twice for my bill?

My Bill due date says it was 1/5/10 but I pay'd by card on the 29/4/10. I found today I have been charged for my bill through DD. What is happening here? Ive pay'd by card before and not had a problem?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Receiving sms abroad

Hello, With my spanish phone I never have to, but now that I have an UK phone people told me that you normally pay also for receiving sms when your are abroad. Is it really that the normal precedure? Thanks for you clarification. Regards,Federico

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Under 18 Contract *Solved*

I'm 17 and I want to move to contract. I'd like to keep my mobile number and online login. I gather that I have to do this in my parents' name, but link to my bank account? How would I do this?Thanks.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blackberry bold 9000 sent to repair

Right i send my blackberry bold 9000 to repair on the last day of my warrenty. friday 30th april as my warrenty run out on may1st but it was weekend and they cant send it out untill tuesday coming. but they have booked it in. will this still be fine....

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

I hate my existing handset and want an iphone

I am only a few months into a 24mnth o2 contract so i realise i wont be able to change my handset on my existing deal. I currently have a Samsung Jet on a £30 a month contract with an added bolt on of unlimited web.What i would like to know is if i b...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos