Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Re new number

Hi on 02 monthly and recently been getting threatening phone calls and texts previously had number change beginning of year,police involved re the calls etc now and advising new number if I have police incident number could I get number changed for f...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Starting a new pay monthly contract

Hi everyone, My 24 month contract with O2 came to an end this week and so I ordered the new iPhone 6S from the Carphone Warehouse website (I had the 5S previously). The deal I got was part of their flash sale and wasn't available on the O2 upgrade ta...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Advice needed - change of tariff

I am currently on iPhone simplicity 20 paying around £ 21.86 600 min 1200 texts unlimited data but no 4g. i can't get 4g bolt on this tariff which tariff can I have to use 4g on iPhone 6s

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! text charges ?

I have been on pay&go for years and have always had unlimted texts, so why am I now being charged for every text I send ???Anybody else suffering with this ?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving Networks from o2 whilst in mid refresh contract

Hi, I've transferred to EE and migrated with my PAC number. I have 12 months remaining contract with o2. I was expecting a final bill of £399 to pay off but I have only been charged £40. Will I still pay my phone off monthly?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Letters threatening to pass me to debt collecting agency

I had a contract which was separated into two parts: the device plan & the airtime credit. I got bored of my phone very quickly & decided to cancel my contract. To do this I need to pay my remaining airtime bill & the remaining of my device plan whic...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

CS refusing to give me pac code for P&G account

I bought an O2 pay and go SIM 5 years ago, and regularly buy O2 top ups. I now want to change to a different network and have been told to get my PAC code so I can keep my number.When I called CS they said my number is with giff gaff and I have to co...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap and stay on existing tariff?

Hi,I've got a question regarding sim swapping.I'm currently on O2 Refresh, with 5 months remaining on my contract. My phone is an iPhone 4S, with £50 outstanding on my rental agreement.I've been offered an unlocked iPhone 6 at a decent price and I'd ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! First bill help

HiI've just joined O2 on the 1st, whilst setting up my phone I asked the woman when would my first bill be expected to be paid and she said in about 30 days. Now I have finally been able to sort out an O2 account and in exploring the app I have come ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos