Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Address link

Well Done 02 for linking me to an address 6 years ago that ive had no connection with in the past and never likely to in the future.Ive been in touch with the CRA about it and theres an email on its way to the relevant department at 02.I hope theres ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Got a sim swap in store yesterday - Not working?

Hi, My phone got stole this week. Yesterday I went and got a new sim in store with my original number, they said it would usually take 24 hours to complete. I put the sim in my new phone tonight and its recognising that its o2, and giving me signal. ...

Cacks1995 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Large bill for daughter's phone

My daughter makes very few calls and stays well under her allowance. Unfortunately she called someone for a few minutes and left the phone on. We now have a bill of £75 for a 5 hour phone call. O2 won't refund but surely as it was a mistake and not c...

• 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! porting

Hi everyoneWhy is it so hard to port my onld number from three to o2Its been 72Hours now and 2 calls to customer service and still not been ported, Think i will gve up and join EE.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Over charged by o2

How can my phone bill be 3 times more than it should be when my phone is hardly in use??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of tariff I did not ask for

Hi I am not happy I have just received an email saying we have just completed your tariff change to o2 refresh 24m unlimited 1gb . I did not want or request any tariff change I don't understand why it's changed ? Thanks anthony. I have 3 different de...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Handset Return

Hi,I ordered a phone on contract last week and I accidentally ordered the wrong iPhone. I ordered the 6s rather than the 6s Plus.I sent it back recorded delivery, I've had confirmation from Royal Mail it's been delivered but it's not been updated on ...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big Bundle

Hi, I want to take out another one month Pay As You Go Big Bundle package when in the UK from the end of this month until 24 May. Should I wait until 24 April to purchase or can I buy now and it can be activated from the first day of use when in the ...

albion by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to keep my old number

I recently got a new phone that required a new sim. I decided to change from my current pay & go to a pay monthly sim but the issue arose when I wanted to keep my current pay & go phone number. I was attempting to keep my number but in doing so I use...

• 46 replies
  • 0 kudos