Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Can't use phone abroad....

While we were on a recent trip in France, my wife was unable to use her mobile to either phone UK numbers or local French numbers. Any number was always unrecognised. She could however phone my mobile. My son's phone was fine (she had to use that to ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LEFT O2 midway through a month

Hi, the full amount for my bill from 3rd July to 2nd August has been taken even though my tariff ended on the 18th July as I ported my number from O2 to another provider. I want a refund of the amount have not used (apprx 50%). Will I receive this?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

unlock my phone

Im looking for some help, i have a galaxy alpha i bought at heathrow (pay as you go, over 2 years) LOCKED to o2, yet when i ask to get it unlocked I cant seem to get any help. I had a previous phone a c3322 which i had registered and i took the sim f...

• 89 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Talkalot

I have an old Pay and go account which, in MyO2, lists my tariff as Talkalot. I don't get any allowances with this and I don't know whether I should (I've a feeling I originally did). What I'd like to know is if I'd be better off on the current Simpl...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff confusion

Hi Im brand new to 02 & must say not very impressed, I get an offer in email box - which despite promises has yet to materialise - one thing that puzzles me after topping up with £10 and only using texts to 02 - I would like to know how come ALL of y...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting charged for pics.

Hi folks...new on here so go easy on me please. Oh, and i'm not very savvy with new technology lol. I have just upgraded to the Samsung j5, but looking at my bill i am getting charged for sending pics. I haven't got a clue why, never had that with my...

dodie06 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S5 no wifi and o2 shop refuses to repair it..

Helloo Did anyone have problems with S5 loosing wifi ? I went to O2 shop and after few days they give me phone back with letter stating that its unrepeirable - because someone did some unauthohorised rework on the phone and its unreperaible. And that...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text messages from O2

As a career and a Response Pastor I have to keep my phone by my bedside. How can I prevent O2 from sending me texts in the middle of the night - thereby waking me up unnecessarily?

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit card billing address is outside UK and Top-Up won't accept it

I just got this card and I'm trying to top-up but my credit card billing address is outside UK and there's no option to change the country so I can successfully top-up. I don't want to get a whole new credit card just to get my phone working. Help?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos