Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! upgrading via Carphone Warehouse

I am a long term o2 pay monthly customer. I have had my handset for about 30 months so after the device was paid off I have been paying airtime only because of the Refresh scheme. Am now keen to upgrade and want the S7 in silver but as o2 do not offe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strong 4G signal at Kings Cross but infinite ping and zero data

Hi O2 team and users Not sure where to report this, but 4G seems to have been broken at Kings Cross station for the last week or so. Phones show strong 4G signal, but aren't able to get any data. Tried rebooting the phone, but makes no difference. Ge...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with o2 web top up/automatic top up

I have had an automatic top up set up online for a long time whereas a set amount is topped up on my phone on the 1st of every month. I've never had a problem with this. Today for some reason this hasn't been added, logged in online & it shows no sig...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Newbie question follows (solved)

Hi there. A newbie question I buy a new sim. Top-up with voucher £15 and i use 4444. Everything goes fine. A message received O2: Top-up loaded. Your balance is now £15.00. Thanks for topping up with O2. O2: Hello. You've got 2000 texts, 750 minutes ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill missmatch

So my monthly tariff just ticked over, I only used 379 mb and manually adding up my detailed usage confirms this, but my "used last month" states 750, confused by this I went to a local branch who informed me there system siad I'd used 801mb I apprec...

• 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Rewards problems

Everything about 02 rewards except how to access them and use them, 02 get it sorted it was working perfect, now we have to phone you to ask for what's rightfully ours, SHAME ON YOU !!!!!!!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Very Poor Coverage

I know this is an old thread, but having googled for the same reason, wanted to comment that it is still the same now, in August 2016. Last year it wasn't so bad, I could slowly connect to 3g. This year, a week in July and a few days in August and I ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Service

Each Year I go on Holiday in UK I buy a data sim , which sometimes gives you a idea how much you have used and how much is left, however you are told by message you are runig low so buy more when you do buy more it does not transfer the allowance lef...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big Bundle

How can I stop this Big Bundle payment? 

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SO frustrated with O2!!

My LG G4 sufered with the infamous "bootloop" problem so I sent it to LG for repair. It came back with a new imei number because they replaced the motherboard. I have been trying and trying to get O2 to understand that its still the same phone that I...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos