Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Complaining about o2 Rewards

I've just discovered that after being in the Reward scheme for 3 years, I've only accrued £11.00. This last year I haven't used the phone much and only topped up for the Broadband discount but previously I topped up monthly. On having a web chat, O2 ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FREE O2 CALLS & TEXTS

Hi I'm new to o2. My tariff allows me to make free calls and text to o2 nos. By a mobile phone number can I determine if its on the o2 network or not (apart from ported numbers from a different network)?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mix up with numbers

This may be complicated, I will try to explain it as simply as I can. 26th July, I noticed that my contract was ending on my iPhone 4 Mobile. I decided to renew this contract and upgrade my phone to galaxy s4, this was ordered as delivery. This new p...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add another user to O2 account

Hi Although I am the account holder for my O2 Pay Monthly phone and contract, it is for my daughter's use. Although she can log in ot My O2, she cannot get personal or online support as she is not the account holder. What is the correct way to add he...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting abroad fro the UK

Hi, I've just tried to send a text message to Australia and have found that it is not being delivered. It works when I have WiFi turned on. I have a Pay as you Go SIM, do I need an international SIM to be able to do this without WiFi? I have an iPhon...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you Go in Australia

I have an iPhone and use Pay as You Go, which suits my UK needs. I'm off to Australia for a month's holiday, will I be able to use my O2 Pay as You go there without it costing a fortune? I am touring around so don't really want the hassle of getting ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! puk code

I have changed tariff on o2 to sim only on o2,  do I need a puk code?? 

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! On hold for 40 minutes trying to upgrade

Is it normal to be waiting for this amount of time to try and renew a contract with O2?? Surely if someone is looking to upgrade it suggests a loyal customer and not the time to keep you on hold for this amount of time. Perhaps i should reconsider up...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using phone abroad !!!!

I think the advert about taking your phone abroad is just crazy I am in USA, and I keep topped up as I have been here for 6 months.. So my balance is Hugh. I can't take advantage of my free texts and calls, but I keep getting messages saying you didn...

tabithina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos