Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

No signal

Like everyone else I have no phone signal. I have heard O2 are having problems? Does any one know what they are and any idea how long? We are in Suffolk a bit worrying as Im on call.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lost signal

Had no signal in Edinburgh since 4pm yesterday afternoon it ridiculous that a big phone company can't fix this out.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have a signal thread

Since there are some of us with a working signal at 2030 tonight, how about letting us know whereabouts you have a signal as it might give some idea of who's affected. I'll start with LL65 (near Valley)...

sheepdog by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Moving from Simplicity to Monthly but keeping number

Phoned yesterday at about 5pm UK time. Approx. 8pm my new SIM "died", as expected. An hour later, roughly, the Simplicity SIM "died", again expected. But four hours after this, I'm still getting "No Service" with the new phone, using, hopefully, my o...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Network Cell Coverage Lost.

At 3:15 I lost signal coverage on my mobile phone I tried restarting my phone and still no luck , I decided to on Google News and typed O2 and there was a article saying O2 customers suffer nationwide network failure I'm very disappointed as O2 has n...

• 52 replies
  • 2 kudos

My service is back

My service returned at 1.30am and so far has it has remained but not confident it won't go off again.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer service? What customer service?

I totally understand you have a problem. However, the lack of information you have offered is shocking! Worse still is that you are allowing all of this negative feedback appear on your page without valuing your customers enough to answer their queri...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disgrace !

Both my work and personal phones are with O2 and have worked flawlessly all day.I have not missed any "important" calls, I've texted and emailed freely and even checked my eBay account twice this afternoon.After reading the many threads relating to t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No network coverage

Hi I am using samsung galaxy s3. Today at around 1600, suddenly I lost network. Tried rebooting several times. Also removed the sim and inserted it again. Still no network! Any issues??

• 66 replies
  • 1 kudos

Mobile data wont work on my phone.

I recently got a Nokia Lumia 800 on contract pay monthly and my texts and calls work, however my data doesn't. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Seb.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos