Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bill overdue

Hello I have an over due bill of £59 (2 months contract ) and my phone was cut off Bout a week n a bit ago when I was 28 over , I can make a payment later but not all of it , will I get phone use back?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Caller gets several rings even when I have no signal

I always used to get O2's missed call (technically the abandoned call type of alert) texts to say someone had called but couldn't get through, now I don't get these - unless I've been trying to ring someone at the same time they've been ringing me or...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Strange prices per text

Hi there,I don't understand why on my bill a text message from Uk to Poland appears at £0.167 per text. The customer service person told me it was 20p. So where did this strange 3 digit decimal came from? And the call cost at £8.345 I was a bit confu...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing my bill to my sister

hi , I currently have an account with O2 one of the numbers i have my sister uses - she is now working and is able to pay her bill... How would i change the bill to her name and details?? Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! extorsionate air time charges

I down graded my phone from a super duper Samson S7( or something ) to something smaller and more affordable. I worked out that i did'nt chat much (or so I thought) and now I have been stung for a bill of 80 quid. I can barely afford food or to pay m...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Air time charges

I down graded my phone from a super duper Samson S7( or something ) to something smaller and more affordable. I worked out that i did'nt chat much (or so I thought) and now I have been stung for a bill of 80 quid. I can barely afford food or to pay m...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded and received new SIM but no carrier is being registered

Hi, I upgraded from a very old LG phone to an iPhone 6s yesterday. The LG phone no longer exists as I explained on live chat but the new phone is not picking up that the new SIM is O2. So apart from bowsing the web, the phone is useless. I can't foll...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Navigating website

o2 must employ someone just to make website as difficult as possible to navigate and useless if you get there !

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Debt Collection issues

Hi, Can anyone help with this?Last year I ran up a large phone bill with O2 which I was unable to pay. It was passed to Wescot, a debt collection recovery agency, and I entered an agreement with them to pay £30 per month. I did this each month and di...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos