Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Unwanted contract

Hi,Has anyone had this problem. (I'll try and keep it short). I got a sales call on my mobile. I am on PAYG, always have been. Sales offered me a tariff £2 or £3 cheaper. After all the sales talk and I was in work at the time, I agreed to a new tarif...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken Contract Phone

Hi My Blackberry has suddenly stopped working and I don't have insurance or anything. I'm on a 2 year pay monthly contract and not due an upgrade until January. I would really like to see if there is anyway to upgrade early or anything rather than bu...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Urgent Bill Payment

I need to pay my bill urgently. The option to pay online with card is no longer available which is very odd!!! and my outgoing calls are blocked. please can you sort it out asap? thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Woe

Hi O2 community. I have been an O2 user for years and was recently planning to take out contracts for two Samsung Galaxies for my comany.However, my daughters latest experience with O2 will probably result in me leaving O2.To be brief, she took out a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG Airtime

Hi guys, I currently top-up by £15 every month to receive my call plan (Unlimited Text and Web). However, I rarely use all of my monthly airtime in making calls. I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me a rough estimate of how many minutes ...

Resolved! Message retrieval?

Is there any way I can retrieve messages sent to me from a number that I need for evidence in court?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet error code

I have currently moved onto pay monthly from pay & go and transferred my old number. I have had this phone now for 2 days and after talking to 6 different people about my Internet i am still not getting any Internet access and get the error code FFFF...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to top up, unable to speak to anybody

Trying to top up but keep getting told I've reached my top up limit or my card is invalid. Tried a different card. Same result. So contacted customer services. But as my credit is low I get automatically transferred from them to the automated top up ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos