Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Family Package?

Are there any family packages that I can add my son too? I'd like him to have a quality phone added on to my deal. Any such thing? Struggling to find anything?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Opting out of my data being used for marketing purposes or passed to third parties

Hi Having just signed a new contract, it suggests I go to the O2 site under Contact Us to opt out of my personal data being used for marketing puposes or being passed to third parties. This is not evident when you land or search through Contact Us. H...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancellation

I have just finished conversation online chat . My contract is up in 9 days time. I have found better deal with other supplier and wish to cancel after contract is up. As i understand it you have to give 30 days notice to cancel so after this period ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

I wish to cancel my O2 account . I am not on a contract , but pay approx £10.00 per month.I have just cancelled my Direct Debit with the bank, but where do I cancel the phone number I do not wish to keep it.Angela Seager

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! number migration

Please can someone help me.. I received my new pay monthly phone, sim and contract on Tuesday, I want to migrate my o2 pay as you go number to the new contract. I have filled in the online number migration form in twice now, the form says it will the...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my account

Hi. What at do I need to do to cancel my account please, as I don't need it anymore? Regards, Paul

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bad! Premium text and charges - naughty!

63366 £3.83; 80876 £1.50; 60077 £3.83 all plus vat SO £9.16+£1.83=£10.96 !!!!! These are premium texts charged to my o2 mobile past three months. This is a scam Shocking! How can I stop this please?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NO service

My wife and daughter have o2 pay monthly contracts. My daughter lives in Bramfield Herts Where there is no reception.When at home if there is an emergency no contact.When my wife is looking after grandchidren she has no contact.My daughter has pointe...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long does it take to get "service"????

Waited for over TWO HOURS for a "live chat"assistant!!! What a total joke!! Don't O2 care about customers - or providing customer service?? Wait time to actually "talk" to somone is over 30 MINUTES! Always the same - appalling customer service ... AL...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos