Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PAC

I need the PAC for my mobile number Please could you send it to me. Thanks, JKK.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FALSE AMOUNT ON MY BILL

Hello i recently checked mty phone bill and was shocked to find o2 charged me for data usage in dubai is sep, but the thing is i was NEVER in dubai and NEVER BEEN they stated i had data usage of £35.834 i have tried to put a complaint and this is the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding another phone to my account

I need a phone for my husband, can I add another phone to to my account and get the same or possibly better deal??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sharer Plan - Total Mess up!!

Hi all, I have recently upgraded to an iPhone 7 Plus and decided that it made sense to move onto a sharer data plan http://www.o2.co.uk/sharer-plans to allow my wife to share my 20GB data and also take an an iPhone 7 Plus device plan for her. Now the...

kavin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data allowance

Hi, my 3 GB data allowance limit has been reached after only 10 days. Can you check that this is correct please?For the previous month I received an email to say my limit was due to run out, however, when I received the statement I had only used 1.5 ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bolt on

If I buy a data bolt on, how long does it last? I see it carrys on to the next month, what happens then?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compensation forthcoming?

My original order foc and an apology might just cover it. Did write a big speak and the got logged out. Luckily I screen shotted it all so I can tweet if if that helps? Best regards. Pob

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My mobile phone

Please could you ring me not happy with my bill.i think i will have to cancil my phone becouce of charges.please ring me about this. Regards Neil Ferguson

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos