Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Poor signal

Anyone else have terrible signal in the RH17 7EZ area?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data problem

I'm having a strange issue with my data again Recently, the speed seems more reasonable than before, which I'm happy with - however, more often recently, the icon changes to H and does nothing, ie, the little arrows below it, to signal upload/downloa...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lack of signal

Hi,I have recently changed job location, and now have ZERO phone reception in my new area. Thats zero for the phone, zero for the internet. I am 5 minutes away from a large town, and only 10 minutes away from a very large town, I am not as remote as ...

• 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

100mb data allowance gone in 2 days?????

Have just got Lumia 710 with just the basic data bolt on as really use phone mainly for text but might just look on e bay occasionally,was shocked to get text through today saying my monthly allowance is almost used up and truly enough when just chec...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

registered PAYG sim life if unused.

Hi everyone.What is the life of a registered PAYG sim if left unused?My grandparents have a mobile for emergencys only which now shows no signal when switched on and as not recognised when rung.I always thought it was after 3 months that the sim shut...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re-Activate Mobile phone number

I have not used my pay as you go mobile phone number for quite a few months. It now no longer works. How do I re-activate it so that I can use my number again. I even had 10 pounds talk time left on it.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing contract

Last Month i signed up to a simplicity 12 month sim only contract for £10.50 a-month, but i really want to get the new nokia lumia 710 deal for £15.50 a-month as my phone has decided to end its life..Would it be possible to change over to the more ex...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

help please !!!

HI I'm really new hall of this ... well let's start ...I'm due to have an upgrade and they have offered an iPhone 4 however I have heard not very good reviews ... what everyone thinks ??? I have at the moment an htc and i been very happy with it howe...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

False Advertising

Ok, so i bought the Galaxy Ace the other week and was told by the o2 website that it supported iPlayer..From the o2 Galaxy Ace page.if you want to catch up on your favourite programmes on the large 3.5" screen when away from home tune into BBC iPlaye...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Cloud removal. Breach of contract?

I received a text on the 26th January informing me that O2 were removing the cloud from my iPhone tariff. This happened on the 1st of February. O2 T&Cs state that they must give a customer 30 days notice before making changes that are detrimental to ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos