Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Roaming charges without leaving the UK

I have not been out of the UK but have received a bill for £260 for use of roaming data. Apparently I have been connected to manx telecoms, I have a Sony Experta S, and my roaming data was switched off. When I phoned O2 they told me there was nothing...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing my tariff

HelloIf I change my tariff will this also change the lenght of my contract?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit setup problem

i visited one of your stores today wanting to set up a direct debit contract instead of the simplicity contract i am currently on. however your address lookup you use from royal mail failed to find the address i provided, despite it showing up associ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 1 month early upgrade and O2 Open

I can upgrade my pay monthly phone. I would love the newXperia Z, but O2 want a bit of money upfront.Tescos are doing the phone for free on O2 with £32 monthly (600 mins, unlimited texts & 750MB- enough for me).If I bide my time and wait, then get th...

Topcat by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! switching to 02

Hi,i just purchased an o2 sim and have called up t mobile (my previous provider) to get my pac code and 02 have told me that my phone number should be changed over in the next 48hours my question is that if i top up now on my current o2 sim with this...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changng Bank Account Details

Hi I was wondering is it possible to change your direct debit to another bank account ? need to know asapThank you

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems upgrading

Hey all my upgrade day is today, i click on the upgrade button from myo2, and it takes me to the upgrade site, and it comes up with nothing but an "oops the page... "anyone know if that site is working?? Yeh I know I could call but they take ages to ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Due an early upgrade. Can I cancel instead?

Hi My contract is up for renewal on 9th June, but for some reason, I am eligible for an upgrade on 9th March. However, I actually want to leave O2 and switch to another network. Instead of upgrading, can I just cancel the contract without incurring a...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Usage

Every month on my iPhone I seem to exceed my data allowance, I have just checked the data usage and for some reason everyday at midnight there is a large usage? I am normally asleep by then, anyone ever had this?

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit..

I have just paid this month's bill (due on the 7th of march) manually, will o2 still try and take a direct debit because its only 7 days away ?I opened a new bank account and the direct debit that o2 may or may not try and take is from a closed bank ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos