Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

End of contract

I moved away from the UK in June 2022 and still had 12 months left of my contract at roughly £45 a month. In November of 2022 I reached out to see about just paying it one go and cancelling and was told it would be £274 or I could let it run its cour...

Joe154 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to download Bill - EBPP_1506

Whenever I try to download my airtime bill from the O2 website - I get the following error: EBPP_1506: We're sorry, we are unable to display your bill as a PDF in this browser, please try using the latest version of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox...

Resolved! I was to receive a refund for Disney plus which I did not want and was due a refund of £50

I was to receive a refund for Disney plus which I did not want and was due a refund of £50 And have not received this. They said I was to use this and deduct of monthly bills. I’ve still not received this and I am unhappy with this service. if the is...

Clare123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! billing

I have just taken out a 12month sim only for £8 pm, I havn`t got my sim yet but I have been billed £ 8.78 already. can you explain why?Alan

steamyAl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming Europe iPhone

Hi there, I have an iPhone 13 (PAYG) that has issues with roaming (internet) in France. At first, I was totally unable to get access the internet. Then, following this post's instructions (https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple/o2-PAYG-roaming-settings/...

Resolved! My bill

Why can't I change tariff to something cheaper and why do I have early cancellation charge when my phone is already paid for?

pascal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moved from Virgin to 02 on a ridtculous and more expensive tariff

A year ago I was on a VM £8 a month tariff. It rose with cost of living to £10 a month and now it has been moved to 02 at £13 a month. Yes I have been given 50gb of data (i used to have 8Gb of data) but there was a reason why I had low rates. I DO NO...

MG17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changed my mind about iPad Air order but made upfront payment

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could please help me urgently? I was in the process of ordering an iPad Air and have got fairly far into the process, but have now changed my mind as I was reviewing all the legal stuff and it's all made me worry a lot (...

Resolved - O2 to O2 number transfer issue

I have been trying to migrate an O2 pay monthly number to my new O2 pay monthly sim contract.Transfer was requested on 26th July. Old number was cut off and by the 28th the number still hadn’t transferred to my new sim. Called O2 again and they said ...

LisaT2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos