Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Need data while changing tariff

I am in Spain at the moment. I have run out of data and I also changed my tariff so it won't let me buy more data for now. I need data immediately as I am traveling

QueenONB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay final bill

I have left O2 but have a final bill to pay. The automated payment numbers no longer recognise my number as it has been transferred to my new provider. How can I pay the final bill please.

Suze1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change date of payment

Hi my bill normally comes out on the 17th of the month I need to change it till the 24th

Keith7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to top up my contract phone number

Hi my name is Irene Yang.And my phone number is [Removed]. I realized it's overdue and I can't log in my account neither website nor app cuz I always logged in with the 4-digital code. But it's out of service atm. So can't top up myself. And mine is ...

Resolved! Hello

I need to speak to a agent won’t let me through the app I have a disabled little girl and I need my phone for appointment phone calls ect I can’t get in contact with anyone

Help37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need a new mobile number - I get too much spam

Hi, I'm an ex VM customer. In the past month it seems that my number has been sold to some dodgy company. For each number I block and report, they return with another. Since I answered and asked to be removed from their list the volume has reduced, b...

call spam.jpg

Resolved! EU SMS Charges

More info (Highlight to read) Hi I recently sent 3 x SMS messages (13p each on bill). I appear to have been charged multiple times (6 times) whilst in the EU totalling 75p. Can someone explain?

Resolved! Unsolicited upgrade calls

I have received 3 or more calls from o2 upgrade department every time I tell them I am not interested but I am still receiving these calls. My phone also shows these calls as possible scam calls on smartcall so why would I trust the caller.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay bill

Hello please do not cut my services ofd. I will clear half of this bill on the 18th August and the rest on the 24th. Sorry been a difficult month for me. I really hope this is ok

SR4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EU CHARGES!!!

Hi,It was legislation within EU as far as I know that there isno any additional charges. I have called from UK to spain on Spanish number and I was charged £1.25 for 15sec. call. This is ridiculous charges. Anyone complain for any additional costs wi...

Kovii by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos