Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New Sim card issue/Old Sim card Destroyed

HiI have just received my new Sim card,like many times before in my use of changing sim cards on my different phones.. so like many times before, i have removed the sim card, destroyed the old sim card ( for privacy purposes) and then replaced with N...

Philchef by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New tariff

I have just signed up for a new contract, unlimited texts, minutes and data roaming, I received an email saying you had removed my O2 travel, is this my data roaming under another name and if so why?

Mally by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Could I pay myself out of my contract early?

WM1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I've already got a PAYG sim and want to...

...get an ADDITIONAL sim card and number on Pay Monthly but I don't know which option to choose between the PAC and STAC codes in my basket. Ideally I'd like to have two accounts (one for each number) so that I can link my new Pay Monthly number with...

Amanda_G by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

If I upgrade my phone before the end of my contract am I refunded the difference

Neilo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting of number is taking many days - Looking for help with this

I moved a mobile to O2 last week (Thursday) and when entering the PAC I was told the phone number would move the same day. It's now Monday late evening and still the number has not moved. This is now costing me money as my old contract will not stop ...

Dave-H by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation team chat link doesn't work

Hi, I'm at the end of my contract, and mainly because of the lousy customer service and mid contract price rises (that's not even a contract if they can rise prices, it's robbery) - I'd like to cancel after the contract is ended (and go to another pr...

Unresponsive Fraud Team

Hi, I had 2 Pay Monthly contracts taken out in my name unknowingly in early March 2023. I found out pretty quickly and reported it via the O2 customer service team as impersonation fraud within a few days. About a month later I received a message fro...

a01rafz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Upgrade prices

Why are package prices for new customers cheaper than upgrade prices? Also, why are even the new customer prices dearer than equal (or better) packages offered by other networks? I'd like to upgrade to a new device and package but its far cheaper to ...

Phil150 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need data while changing tariff

I am in Spain at the moment. I have run out of data and I also changed my tariff so it won't let me buy more data for now. I need data immediately as I am traveling

QueenONB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos