Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! sim not provisioned

Hi.I have upgraded my tablet to the new samsung s21 ultra which came today. The sim i have used for my phone says sim not provisioned . i cant do a sim swap as it says on some of the threads as i dont have the tablet anymore. cant get through to 02 a...

Resolved! Faulty upgraded phone

I have upgraded my phone but the phone u was sent has an intermittent fault... But there appears to be no one at o2 willing to deal with it???

Resolved! SIM card activation

I’ve had a SIM card replacement as my last card broke, however the new card gets no service at all and so I can’t receive the activation code to start the new sims activation, as it’s a text message. Any help would be much appreciated.

Resolved! Cancelling my contract

I have a pay monthly contract which is out of its minimum term and I wish to cancel. The web site/App seem cleverly designed to take you round in circles so you can't actually find a place to just say 'Iam giving notice.....'can anyone help?Thanks

Neil7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Undelivered phone

Has anyone else had there contract accepted payment been taken then their order not arrived customer care was great right up until then it’s implied it’s been delivered nobody has got back to me nor do I have my phone , I feel deceived upset and almo...

Angr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order conformation

Applied for pay sim only pay monthly, I received an email saying order received and it was being sorted but not heard anything since.Is this normal. Been around a week.

Resolved! O2 refresh

Hi, I pay for device plan and airtime plan which are 2 different bills. I have 2 payments left on my device plan. I have never used the SIM card, am I able to cancel the sim part and continue to pay my next 2 device payments over the next 2 months?

Nicole12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2nd SIM slot

Hi,Wondering, If I upgrade and get a dual SIM phone, using SIM 1 for my 02 account.... Is SIM 2 open to using my work number which is Vodafone, or is SIM 2 also locked to the 02 network? Thanks

MJ52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade offer

I am looking to upgrade from sim only to pay monthly. I was just wondering if I could get best deal if I talk with customer service or is it the same which I can see it myself online/app?

Suzzani21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone delivered to wrong address by UK Mail 02 now making me wait till they find it - not my problem

So, as an existing O2 customer I took out another pay monthly contract, with overnight delivery which was due yesterday. Didn't get any delivery info checked online and it said delivered at 11.18 but it wasn't long call with customer services and the...

JulesM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos