Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 'loyalty penalty?'

I called earlier about additional charges on my bill this month. It seems that extra data bought the previous month did not appear until this month which finally explains that, random billing doesn't help.... However, last month, - ‘Loyalty discount ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

RRubbish company

What's the point 8n hhaving pay monthly contract if you make a phone call ttoday and few hours later all services are restricted with no warning. O2 basically take away from me days I pay for .Managers need some proper training.Can't wait for my cont...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! about om my account

I don't understand this one bit,on my account it says upgrade now to get shiney phone but when u try you get rejected,can someone help with this ,when press upgrade it just says sim only plan what is the point of upgrading sim card

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ive upgraded sim only plan

I've upgraded a sim only plan but got another 3 sim cards coming ,I only need 1sim card what do I do about the other sim cards coming

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! finish contract

Hi I run out of contract in November and I will not be signing another contract - two numbers are I no longer needed. What I have done enough that I submit now or should I do something else?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing provider

I have just closed my account with O2, and was paying £15 per month so why is final bill £51.16? I have viewed brakdown and its got stuff ive bought, I have bought nothing!!! what is this situation all about??? Am I being penaliseI have just closed m...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly to sim only with different account

When the pay monthly contract I am on ends , I want to move to sim only (will be buying a new iPhone), however I want the sim only to be under a new account, as currently the pay monthly contract is under my fathers name and paid by him, whereas I wi...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pink line

Hi I got a s7 edge in June, I noticed today a strange pink line down the right hand side of my screen no matter what I am doing, I haven't dropped it or anything, any help would b grateful

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bad credit score after too many applications

Hi, Recently when I was buying a phone with o2 I had to go through several credit checks (I couldn't change my adress, to add a flat number what bothered me.) My first two credit checks went perfectly fine but now with the 3rd one it tells me to pay ...

Resolved! Redelivery turned into cancellation

Hi, I originally ordered a OnePlus 3 phone a few weeks back and was told it was out if stock. I have since moved house and rang up to change delivery address, first time they didn't actually submit the request. It didn't arrive at new address so I go...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos