Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SIM Swap taking ages

I upgraded on Monday and changed my number the ame time. The number change happened almost instantly, but my SIM swap (from normal SIM to the Nano SIM required in my new device), is taking ages. It's been 2 days now and no sign of my new SIM activati...

Resolved! on-line top-up

i can't top up with any card (all of which have money) online. they all fail. is the system down?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

I have 2 phones associated to [number] and need a PAC nos for both phones as the company we work for has a business contract and will take them over

Alan2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big Bundle

On 22 December I received a text from O2 telling me that as a special treat they would double my Big Bundle so long as I topped up and renewed within 30 days. I have, today. They haven't. Were they only kidding?

Resolved! Pac code

How do I get my pac code for my payg please?Also how do I cancel the regular topup please?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Like new handset is a barred handset

Hi, advice wanted please. I upgraded my sons phone for his birthday, he wanted the Samsung s7, but I couldn't afford a brand new one, looked further down and was amazed to see like new ( which apparently are a step below A brand new handset) at a fra...

Emmalcox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Charges

Will I get charged if my friend calls my mobile in Scotland from New Delhi, India?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 18+ restrictions

Can you take off my restrictions please head doing

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call Divert - Possible?

Having spent quite a while on Live Chat then looking through the forums I am confused, and have a simple question. I am on Classic Pay & Go. Can I setup Call Divert on my O2 sim?