Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! I've lost my phone down a grid

I've lost my phone down a grid. I have a month left on my contract and so I've just took out another contract elsewhere. Can I still carry my number over?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam

I have been subject of a scam while using Internet a pop up subscribed me to pay 3.75gbp per week. I did not even know I had been entrapped. The pop-up just was a text number 66299 when I enquired re special charge on my o2 bill I was given a no to p...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

hi there , ive been a customer for nact (sim onlyearly 3 months now on a contract (sim only) im after advice on upgrading my old phone to a half decent one, can i do this now?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 118 scam

hello there can anybody advise me what i can do re nearlly £1000 of 118 calls that have appeared on my bill and i did not make them thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bundles

How do I abandon the monthly bundle? I rarely use all my credits every month and want to take the sim out of the arrangement so they carry on until used up I dont use the number often

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 725 minutes of calls

Why is it that when I try to make a phone call I get told that my balance is zero and I am put through to a numbe to top up, and yet when I check my balance it says I have 725 minutes of calls left???

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my bill

Hi there, how to i organise to get my bill posted to my address? thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online Top-up impossible with non-UK adress

Hi, I am this close to cutting ALL my ties with O2. It is impossible to get help for problems that are not trivial!The online form doesn't even allow for a credit or debit card that is registered with an address OUTSIDE the UK. You really don't want ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change Bolt On From "Big Bundle" to "Data Big Bundle"

Hi, I tried to chance from "10 Pounds Big Bundle" to "10 Pounds Data Big Bundle" but every time I tried, it said "You are already on the 10 Pounds Big Bundle" - no kidding! No I am running out of data and it is impossible to cancel ALL Bolt Ons. Trie...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PORTING NUMBERS

HiI am currently with TT for my broadband and landline phone,but have an o2 PAYG.TT are offering a free SIM to existing customers loaded with 200 minutes,free texts and some data.As i am only a very light user this would siut me fine.My problem is i ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos