Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

7th-9th number port issue

According to o2, and other networks after a quick look on forums, virgin mobile made an error over the aforementoned dates while attempting to port out numbers.I've now spoke the "friendly" people at virgin and they assure me everything went through ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I am at the end of my contract & would like some to call me to make me an offer on a new sim deal.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Itemised bills?

Hi, I am trying to access numbers I have called/texted over a month ago but cannot seem to find them. I can only get access to my 'latest' bill as itemised. I need to access numbers I have called/text for the last six months if possible. Can anyone g...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IMMEDIATE PAYMENT letter recieved

Hi guysso i had 2 O2 refresh contracts in my name. one for me and one for my girlfriendMy girlfriends device plan was payed off about a month ago and then the airtime plan was cancelled and all remaining payments were made. I pay for my phone monthly...

SamCuddy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 23 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Where is my new SIM card

I ordered a new SIM on Monday as I lost my phone. It hasnt arrived yet. When can I expect it?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! number change

Hello I got a new card and I have asked to keep my old number to my new car but till now didnt get any change to my new card at all

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! smashed phone.

I got a Samsung Galaxy s6 on contract a few weeks ago, I dropped it a few days ago, the screen is all smashed and it doesn't turn on. I don't have insurance but someone has told me some do a free one year warranty so I don't have to pay to get it fix...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data bolt on

I would like to purchase a bolt on for additional data for this month only, I need to check that I won't be charged for additional data another month

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 chat team not helpful

Hi3 times i done a chat to moving from Lebara to o2 and I pass the PAC and new o2 number they are an helpful all the times said next 24 hours will be activated but nothing

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos